Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,774 members, 7,965,914 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:14 AM

Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava (776 Views)

Relationship Palava! / SERIES :this Relationship Palava / Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by dobodobo(m): 1:18am On Oct 17, 2010
I have been in one relationship or the other and I am wondering why I envy those who are not in relationship,since 2001 to 2003,2004 to 2007 and 2007 till  date.I have never have time to be single N relaxing without girlfriend since 2004 and the only freedom I have enjoy was between 2003 to 2004 which wasn't even up to 8 months and  I am worried about this while I envy the single one without girlfriend, I cannot be lazy N sleep  till 10 am a times, I must be waking up with calls.Yesterday I could not go to Felebration because she doesn't want me go to any night part or club again  and most of my friends went there ,my girl purposely come around when she got the rumuored that I was planning to go to felabration which take place at Shrine, I felt like crying when she appeared because it was over night stuff. I was pissed off and went to bed with madness and worst of all,she said I must not remove the pics we took together from my Facebook albums and she checks on it consistently
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by Osama10(m): 1:27am On Oct 17, 2010
Your problems are growing bigger by the seconds.
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by sleekch1c(f): 1:47am On Oct 17, 2010
stop dating underage girls, try a mature girl,she wld never choke u dat way!
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by Tinksh(f): 1:54am On Oct 17, 2010
So she runs your life?? I expected better from you grin grin Is she that insecure and are you that scared to lose her?? Even in a relationship you both need your own time. Dont let her tears fool you. Some girls can turn it on to manipulate you so easily.
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by biola44: 1:59am On Oct 17, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by Ikedonn(m): 3:14am On Oct 17, 2010
Dobo,
How can a girl cage you in the room?i guess you are not man enough.If you truly know your worth and right a girl can't cage you.
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by dobodobo(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2010
No One can cage me in the room, my life was worst(smokes-drinks-gambles-flirt) I dey fear myself then but I can see little changes because currently(Non-smoke, Non_drink for a while now-No gamble again and it more than a year plus,No flirting) but I felt like losing interest in relationship and feel like moving around like birds that have no home but if I do, I m nervous of my dirty past, shocked
Re: Do You Envy The Single One.relationship Palava by Gbemyte(f): 7:53am On Oct 17, 2010
Take it easy. On d issue of felabratn, I also told my fiance not 2 go, not dat am feelin insecure, but 4 security reasn, he do go 2 club wit friends i dnt go wit him all i do is 'just b careful drive safely' cos I dnt wnt him to feel dat 'wat if I didnt tell u'. I dnt control his acount fb,yahoo etc. He s entitle 2 his privacy. Just cal ur gurl tell ha u r man she shudnt make u feel lyk a woman. Tel ha u lov nd knw ha fear. Then giv ha ur words, 'if ur words ar ur bond'. But if nt, dnt! Ladies ar moved by wat they hear. That is y som prefer a sugarcoated mouth guy. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Want To Date 15 Yr Olds / Life Lessons / Would I Regret It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.