Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,564 members, 7,941,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Why Am I Thin But Have A Belly? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Am I Thin But Have A Belly? (324 Views)

Naigeria Foods Thats Reduce Big Belly / 5 Hiit Exercises To Lose Belly Fat Faster [must Watch] / What Foods Help Burn Belly Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Thin But Have A Belly? by rexlinemouliya: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2019
While cardio is usually recommended for fat loss, the best fat loss results often come from making better nutritional choices. Running on the treadmill might put you 300 calories in the hole. This can otherwise be accomplished by foregoing the Twinkies after dinner. One of the biggest problems skinny-fats face is, quite simply, skinniness. What is cardio-ing yourself to death in the name of fat loss going to do without a muscular body to uncover underneath of it all? The correct answer to this question: it’s going to transform you into a ghastly, bony, and lanky person with a whole new bag of psychological issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm3APMpAcxU
Re: Why Am I Thin But Have A Belly? by Martinez39(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
It's genetic. When I ate too much in the past, fat deposited at my belly and cheeks only. All I did was reduce my intake of calories and exercise(lifting and moving long distances). wink

(1) (Reply)

Duration Of Jamb Change Of Course/institution / *aau Extend The Sales Of Post Utme/de Form* / The Brain Waves And Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.