Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows (771 Views)

I Am Still In The Race: Wase Visits Buhari, Vows Not To Step Down For Abbas / Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by iReportAfrica: 10:07am On Aug 01, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says he is ready to deal severely with "evil" Nigerians fomenting trouble in Nigeria as he assured traditional rulers from the South-west that his administration was doing everything possible to tackle security challenges in the country.

He said: “We will enforceRead More
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by iluvdonjazzy: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2019
so when is he going to do that?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by obi4eze(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2019
grin

This Jubrin is a real clown. He should deal with Sudanese first.

Hope the cabal that is controlling him will be dealt with first.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by slimfit1(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Evil can not deal with Evil.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by onward4life(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2019
obi4eze:
grin

This Jubrin is a real clown. He should deal with Sudanese first.

Hope the cabal that is controlling him will be dealt with first.

D way Tunubuhun used is big eyes and blindly support dis carcass actually caused the entire Nigeria damage

The Nigerian youths still in pampers
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by Smony: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2019
iluvdonjazzy:
so when is he going to do that?
mayb 2050 stupid presido
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by Blizzy9ja: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2019
Empty threat... start with the herdsmen
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by orisa37: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please remember that there is God.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by Automatic3444(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
EVERYDAY SAME OLD STORY... THE PROMISES YOU HAVE BEEN MAKING, WHAT ARE THE OUTCOME?
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by orisa37: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
He who God wants to kill, He will first make mad.
Re: BREAKING: I Will Deal Severely With Evil Nigerians – Buhari Vows by FarahAideed: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
So start with yourself because there is no one more evil

(1) (Reply)

Miracle As Boys Sees After 21 Years Of Blindness (photos) / IPOB Members Reveals The Real Place Buhari Is Hiding In Japan / What Happened When Akin Alabi Bought A Transformer For A Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.