Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,191 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) (71906 Views)

Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend And Buries Her Corpse In His House In Port Harcourt. Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Revolva(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na olosho she go be and that is the way many of them end up

Naija gals na una sabi oo Dem don use almost all of Dem star finish
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
Twoclans:
Hmmmmm

That lady does not look like a prostitute,it looks more like a relationship that went sour .They should check her call log. They should check if she is pregnant .

She has her bra on with a nightgown ,hmmmmmm.

Wetin dis one de Yan

Dem de write ashewo for head hahaha

She may be a runs gal working from home hahaha hi to inmessage app and tinder app de are there girls looking for hookup ain't that prostitution

Abeg relax she be ashewo Dem don use am do Dem juju finish

Visit dis link now and see almost all the gals doing olosho work it's alarming now in naija

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

Hahahaaha

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gracejeri:
Was she strangled? Awwww... That's why I enjoy my sleep at home and have no time for guys

...no time for guys undecided

OK! I get you.
Girl-on-Girl things ONLY, right? wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Oovi5(f): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mac2016:
I like u tho...just sent u a mail. Hope to see your response soon
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
shedrachcarter:

Her bra is still intact, that means the man didn't touch her sef.. Mtchewww undecided

Logo Benz
the man no get time for her breasts, na sharp sharp him do am

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
tfash96:
We do tell them to be dating broke guys as well they won't listen until they use the them renew currencies
broke guys too do use them to step up through Yahoo plus
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by tfash96(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
enemyofprogress:
broke guys too do use them to step up through Yahoo plus
Life is complex
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
We know that she is a woman, but how do you know that she is a lady?

The word “lady” is not the same as the word “woman” please.

A lady would not sleep with a strange man in a hotel room.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
AnanseK:

We know that she is a woman, but how do you know that she is a lady?

The word “lady” is not the same as the word “woman” please.

A lady would not sleep with a strange man in a hotel room.

Wat r u saying lady and woman no be d same pucci Dem get

Wat do u mean a lady will not bang a man in a hotel room

Funny talk so na like dis u de tink do you know how many ladies I have banged in a hotel room hahhaa also many other guys have banged

Come my area and see how people de bang girls these days guys no de pity any of Dem na straight to hotel.room hammer comot see dis

https://www.nairaland.com/5083433/girlfriend-sister-here-she-prostitute

You go put hand for head ...last word trust no young lady in dis naija ....many of Dem are dependant of men guys and guys de bang Dem anyhow
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
JBoss25:
bloody fool
Ur juat come here after smoking ya life away and call me bloody fool.

I won't course you back but the thunder Tht will help me fire you.even ya shadow will run leave you.

Keep smoking ya weed abi na cigar.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
tonye33:
Where will she spend eternity? smiley
I'm sorry to say but it's a
USELESS QUESTION, from a shallow knowledge...
Rather than craving for swift investigation, this is all u could come up with.
Because a WHITE MAN visited ur country and continent and asked you to do away with ur IDENTITY, u obliged and never hesitated.

If a BLACKMAN had come to AFRICA and Nigeria from TRINIDAD and TOBAGO and asked you to do likewise, would you have done so....??

How will u be productive as a leader..??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

So even if cucumber cure your konji,you want to marry yourself
coming from someone that prayed an hour this morning?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
JBoss25:
bloody fool
Ur just come here after smoking ya life away and call me bloody fool.

I won't course you back but the thunder Tht will help me fire you.even ya shadow will run leave you.

Keep smoking ya weed abi na cigar.

Continued de vex maybe na port haircut u de .
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by raphy(m): 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Champneys:

From the interior décor of that hotel, do you think they can afford to invest in a close circuit TV system?!

So you work in the hotel.OK when the hotel look like that it must be the cheapest place to do bad thing how much will they pay the staff?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
lexy2014:

How did u no that d dead lady was "unable to identify/See the man this morning"? Is that what she told u or u have a special of communicating with d dead?
the lady after dying she was asked to tell them about the cause or killer of her death and she responded that she couldn't identify the man that killed her. grin.
useless bloggers that can't proof read
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
mccoy47:
No sign of struggle or strangulation..

Looks like a natural death

This is why i hate TDB package! So many things can go wrong!!!
hmm TDB..
HMM SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
emkz:
Its possible she died from asphyxiation due to excessive bonking. Fact that dude may be lynched before explaining what happened and the apology of our legal system probably made the him to bolt.

For the information available to us, dude he is probably not complicit in the death of this woman.

That said, there is no reason to bonk all the bonking at once. Save some bonking for tomorrow. And the man, I am sure you may be reading this. Get a lawyer and go to the police station and report yourself. The Nigerian Police wey I know go catch you, and then you'd be defending yourself against murder.
what is bonking
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flameboy26:
ph hotel of cuz
that is her eternity for life.
her spirit will be roaming around that vicinity
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
coming from someone that prayed an hour this morning?

Monitoring spirit, how does the cucumber or marriage in that context contradict or nullify the fact that I prayed for an hour this morning.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by mrbyron(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
romenna:
i hope u know dat dis kind of rubbish tinkin can send an innocent person to prison?
i hope u know ladies can be picked up along the road and taken straight to the hotel for sex sha

Let me begin by insisting your head is full of rubbish. I dont have to tell you everything. Its all a process. Investigations produces leads which progress into identification of the suspect. I hope you have been schooled?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Monitoring spirit, how does the cucumber or marriage in that context contradict or nullify the fact that I prayed for an hour this morning.
if truly you prayed you'd have had a different mind set this morning. your heart would have been pure and this filthy thought wouldn't have had a place in ur mind
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
if truly you prayed you'd have had a different mind set this morning. your heart would have been pure and this filthy thought wouldn't have had a place in ur mind

Mr monitoring spirit, who even made you the presiding judge over my post.
Only heaven knows how you interpreted my write up. I actually care less over whatever your mind is telling you about those.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gracejeri:
Was she strangled? Awwww... That's why I enjoy my sleep at home and have no time for guys

It's very likely she was strangled to death, because of her protruding tongue from the third photo.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
the guy strangled her to death judging from the way her tongue is sticking out.runzing is a very risky occupation.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gracejeri:
It's very likely she was strangled to death, looking at the third photo. Because of her protruding tongue.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
H
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by amosdrizzy: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nah them again if you know you know
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
Runs went wrong.

All for the quest to show on the gram
runzing just as risky like military job.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flameboy26:
ph hotel of cuz
so wat of if wike demolish the hotel building?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
MyGeneration:
searching her body and the room for sperm samples will help

Then what next?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Have you people blamed herdsmen on this today?
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Toscarel:
this could be a serial killer on a rampage, but the nollywood script writers here would tag it rituals, from the look of things nothing was even tampetd with on her body.

some people gain release only through asphyxiation , being strangled or strangling their target its a sexual disorder
serial killing is mostly a white man's thing.in africa we have ritual killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Cultists Shoot 16-Year-Old Boy While Mourning Dead Colleague In Ogun (Photo) / "How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.