Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,992 members, 7,970,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:41 PM

True Love - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Love (897 Views)

Can You Call This True Love? (picture) / TRUE LOVE: Funny Chat Between Two Guys" / PHOTO - Can This Be True Love???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love by SamMilla1(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2007
True Love Means,

A girl and a boy were speeding over 100kmph on a deserted road on a motorcycle.

Girl: Slow down, we're going too fast. I'm scared! And I don't want anything to happen.

BOY: Come on, don't worry. I know what I'm doing. Your having fun right?

Girl: NO, please stop. I'm really scared

BOY: Then tell me you love me.

Girl: I LOVE YOU! Now please slow down.

BOY: Give me a hug.

*Girl hugs him*

BOY: Can you help me out here? Will you take me Helmet off of me and put it on you? It's bugging me.

In the paper the next day: A motorcycle has crashed into a building break failure. Two people found, but only one survived.

The Truth is: That halfway down the road the guy realized that his breaks broke, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug him for one last time. Then had her wear him helmet so she would live, even though it meant that he would die.
Re: True Love by coolgio(m): 7:55pm On May 13, 2007
wuz dat supposed to be a joke
Re: True Love by cuteass1(f): 11:49pm On May 13, 2007
That in my precious dictionary (my heart) is the definition of true love cry cry cry I just have to let them teardrops shed, it was most touching cry
Re: True Love by closetpervert(m): 11:52pm On May 13, 2007
@ Poster

hmmm - u don come with your story.
Re: True Love by SamMilla1(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2007
thanks cute ass
Re: True Love by mekoyo(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2007
This is not a joke its just a demonstration of true love as the title implies.
Re: True Love by GeeCee(m): 3:38pm On May 15, 2007
True Love?
Of what value is love to me after death?
Re: True Love by suled: 7:40pm On May 20, 2007
it's not funny. try again

(1) (Reply)

Cops! / The Lying Father. / M.p Everywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.