Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,662 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says (403 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / What A Lady Did After A Man Tried Giving Her A Lift While It Was Raining (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says by sabenabeauty(f): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Kaffy shocked many viewers when big brother called her for a diary session. first thing she said was "big brother. i don't know if this sounds well. but i had a dream that Seyi tried to kill me".. She later laughed about it and hoped it didn't come to pass..

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 smiley

Re: Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says by Jcole1985(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
London cosplay don confuse this one dey feel say she be really police.Na Mumu go really kill you...Oops Seyi the grandson of Mr.Otapiapia 1984 na MUMU sef
Re: Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says by Jaysolu(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin
Re: Bbnaija: "I Had A Dream That Seyi Tried To Kill Me". - Kaffy Says by Gibsonworld05(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mtcheeeww.. Abeg kill yourself make you trend.

(1) (Reply)

Humble / How To Get Unlimited Data For Free On Mtn,glo,airtel, And 9mobile. / Adjustable Multipurpose Laptop And Reading Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.