Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,660 members, 7,979,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:21 AM

Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (photos) (1284 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (photos) by Gistsfanz: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, took to Instagram to show off her curvy mother to convince her followers that she got the banging body from her.
She wrote: 'Not a regular woman she’s extra and then some.....Proudly to be her only daughter. Got it from my mama'
See full photos below
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/got-it-from-my-mama-endowed-tanzanian.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-fyRzjDq4VLc/XUMmRNZC8-I/AAAAAAAADdQ/Vjx8jqj1EDYj6f1srXM6EUsFev99WLWmQCLcBGAs/s1600/ab.jpg[/img]
Re: Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (photos) by tunjilomo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2019
FTC
Re: Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (photos) by captianfreeman(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Has No Future(pic) / Key To Healthy Living : Have You Heard About Honey Water? / Can You Have Sex With Your Boss Just To Secure A Job That Will Earn You 500k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.