Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,096 members, 7,880,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. (2409 Views)

If You Ever Consider Getting A Partner What Are The 5 Most Criteria? / Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction / I Want A Life Time Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Over the years, i have read a lot of writeup and comments, in different online forums, denigrating and degrading older ladies, (I:e 25-35). Sometimes i wonder if older age now translate to some sort of deadly diseases, funny enough in real world today, i noticed that a lot of young men are getting married to older ladies, it's a know fact that women are more tolerable and more suitable for wife and mother roles as they get more older. in fact, a Friend of mine will be tying the nut with his heart throb in two weeks time, this guy is a well known player of the highest caliber but his Waterloo turned out to be a lady three years older than him. Myself, my best ever girlfriend remained my first girlfriend a lady 7 years older, i ended that relationship because of peer pressure.
My question is, if you decide to settle down today, and your face with
1) a Lady five years older than you beautiful, independent, well behaved and down to earth.
2) a young girl five years younger than you super beautiful, dependent, ill mannered, proud and arrogant.
Who will you choose as a wife and what are your reasons for such choice.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by madridguy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will go for old lady with less or no shakara kiss
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
1. With immediate effect.....smile
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
madridguy:
I will go for old lady with less or no shakara kiss
so why do we derive pleasure in shaming these ladies,like as if it's a crime to grow mature
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Oluwadamilare118:
1. With immediate effect.....smile
what are your reasons for going for the first option
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by madridguy(m): 3:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Do you have evidence of your claim?

Goldensword:

so why do we derive pleasure in shaming these ladies,like as if it's a crime to grow mature
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by ImaIma1(f): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2019
madridguy:
Do you have evidence of your claim?

https://www.nairaland.com/5334274/ladies#80836358

This thread has evidence
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Goldensword:

THat well behave means a lot to me. It may looks obvious, to me that's my best option.
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by madridguy(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2019
The op of the thread is even female so i don't see why dragging guys into this. kiss
Moreover are you married?

ImaIma1:

https://www.nairaland.com/5334274/ladies#80836358

This thread has evidence
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
you do not have to give us options so you can make us think OLDER women are attractive

older women passed through the hoe phase with some residual particles in them

they do not have a choice than to be tolerant, patient with you, they're that because hoe phase 2 doesn't come faster

and please older women starts from 28 not 25

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Goldensword:

Because of well deserve manner
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by molybdenum0012: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
My fiancé is 6 years older. We getting married soon.

So no big deal
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
madridguy:
The op of the thread is even female so i don't see why dragging guys into this. kiss

I'm a guy please, i'm still single as well, go back and read the post again.
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
lilmax:
you do not have to give us options so you can make us think OLDER women are attractive

older women passed through the hoe phase with some residual particles in them

they do not have a choice than to be tolerant, patient with you, they're that because hoe phase 2 doesn't come faster

and please older women starts from 28 not 25

Hope you know marriage is not friendship, so will you go for a virgin that has potential to send you to early grave when you can choose so call older lady that will prolong your life
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by ImaIma1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
madridguy:

There was myopic comment from one guy.

You are late tongue
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
molybdenum0012:

So no big deal

exactly what i'm saying, all the bashing and insults are only seen online, in real world the reverse is what is common these days.

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by CosmicJames(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Goldensword:

Hope you know marriage is not friendship, so will you go for a virgin that has potential to send you to early grave when you can choose so call older lady that will prolong your life
Don't be misguided. Age shouldn't be your yastic for choosing a life partner. Character should.

Haven't you meet very good younger girls in your entire life as well as very bad older ladies?

Age doesn't change anybody.
A girl that was bad when younger will still be bad even though she has grown older. Her age is just counting down. The character will be same

Same thing applies to a good girl. That's why you should look for good character, not beauty for a lifetime relationship (Marriage)

Again, don't even think that because a lady is older she will be of good character. Investigate properly before you choose.

Or that a girl is of bad character because she's younger. Investigate properly before you reject.
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
CosmicJames:

Don't be misguided. Age shouldn't be your yastic for choosing a life partner. Character should.

Haven't you meet very good younger girls in your entire life as well as very bad older ladies?

Age doesn't change anybody.
A girl that was bad when younger will still be bad even though she has grown older. Her age is just counting down. The character will be same

Same thing applies to a good girl. That's why you should look for good character, not beauty for a lifetime relationship (Marriage)

Again, don't even think that because a lady is older she will be of good character. Investigate properly before you choose.

Or that a girl is of bad character because she's younger. Investigate properly before you reject.

We're still on thesame plan, Geee i'm saying we need to stop bashing matured ladies, especially good ones
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by romenna: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
sense is not directly or inversely proportional to age.
Marry a guy or lady with sense

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by molybdenum0012: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Goldensword:

exactly what i'm saying, all the bashing and insults are only seen online, in real world the reverse is what is common these days.

Most guys that do that don't know that people's wants and desire are varied. What you don't like, someone somewhere may cherish it a lots.

I think the discrimination stems from our African culture. Things are changing now and people are making choices base on what they want without giving a hoot about culture.

When you do things base on general opinion, it is called mental slavery, but when you don't give a hoot about what people say, then you are mentally emancipated.

2 Likes

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by CosmicJames(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Goldensword:

We're still on thesame plan, Geee i'm saying we need to stop bashing matured ladies, especially good ones
Good effort then. But unfortunately, the bashing will not, and cannot stop.

The reason is simple.
Very few people are striving hard to unleash the good side of their nature. The rest others are by default unleashing their bad side

I hope you understand because I don't enough time to explain what I mean in full

1 Like

Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by madridguy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just one guy tongue

ImaIma1:

There was myopic comment from one guy.

You are late tongue
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
I will not marry either of them.

I tell you what....

No matter how beautiful, brilliant, humble, caring, romantic and homely you are, I can't have anything serious to do with you once you're older than me, even if it's just with one day. In fact, I cannot have anything serious to do with my age mate. If you like be like virgin Mary, I don't care. I take the issue of age very, very seriously.

As for the younger lady, let her go to hell with her beauty.
I hate arrogance, I can't leave with it.

So, I will ditch them both and try the third option.
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
ladiesreject:
I will not marry either of them.

I tell you what....

No matter how beautiful, brilliant, humble, caring, romantic and homely you are, I can't have anything serious to do with you once you're older than me, even if it's just with one day. In fact, I cannot have anything serious to do with my age mate. If you like be like virgin Mary, I don't care. I take the issue of age very, very seriously.

As for the younger lady, let her go to hell with her beauty.
I hate arrogance, I can't leave with it.

So, I will ditch them both and try the third option.
funny which one is third option again, please give us the option
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Adeinfo: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
molybdenum0012:

So no big deal

Pardon my inquisitiveness. Are you a Male of Female?
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by molybdenum0012: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Adeinfo:

Does it matter? Fyi, I'm a male
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Christopherwhite(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
GIRLS AND WOMEN DONT HAVE MANNER OF APPROACH TO MEN. TRUE OR FALSE ?
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Adeinfo:

Age doesn't really matter, his peace of mind is more important, as long as his fiancee is young enough to give him children, nothing is wrong with the age difference
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Adeinfo: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Goldensword:

Age doesn't really matter, his peace of mind is more important, as long as his fiancee is young enough to give him children, nothing is wrong with the age difference
Just wanted to be inquisitive because me too I'm dating a lady two years older than me. Planning of taking her to the altar
Re: Choosing A Life Time Partner, What To Look Out For. by Goldensword: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adeinfo:

Just wanted to be inquisitive because me too I'm dating a lady two years older than me. Planning of taking her to the altar
Gee follow your heart, forget what the world think of you, use your brain, remember after all said and done it's you that is going share thesame roof with her.

(1) (Reply)

Who Told Naija guys Foriegn Girls Are Easy To Get? / How Do You Think You Will Die? / What Is This Babe Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.