Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) (1356 Views)

Timi Dakolo Blasts Daddy Freeze: "Stop Your Demonic Teachings" / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by GistMore3: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Timi Dakolo had a special moment with the President of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba and it was all captured in a photo he shared.

The photo Timi Dakolo shared on Instagram came with the caption;

A MOMENT WITH PRESIDENT ALI BONGO ONDIMBA Of GABON .BECAUSE GOD IS THE GREATEST ORCHESTRATOR. MUSIC LOVES ME.blessed #Godisinvolved#healingandblessings #greatgrace

See more here; http://gistmore.com/timi-dakolo-spotted-with-president-of-gabon-ali-bongo-ondimba

Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by GistMore3: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2019

Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by Hintona(f): 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
President Ondimba leave Gabon o e don do

Thank God Nigerians do not have long term presidents
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by nero2face: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mr President be careful, before someone will accuse u of rape 500yrs ago...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by simonlee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
nero2face:
Mr President be careful, before someone will accuse u of rape 500yrs ago...
anything Dakolo now na rape go first come people mind!
this is exactly what the Dakolos will live with for a long while now...i just pity the kids more!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by slyfox35(m): 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Wow... Thanks so much for this post, it has changed my life completely, I showed my neighbor, it changed his life my whole community has benefited from this news
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Hope u have not bored d fat man about your krest stories angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by Abortedfetus(m): 3:32am On Aug 02, 2019
Hope u have not bored d fat man with your krest stories angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2019
what of aubamayang?
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by Funmmyastic: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Coza fans will not like this.
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Coza fans will not like this.
like what?? Somebody that is negotiating on hw to relocate to Gabon
Re: Timi Dakolo Spotted With President Of Gabon, Ali Bongo Ondimba (Photo) by GistmoreNG: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Wows In Stylish Ankara Jumpsuit / Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Stunning Girlfriend Georgina In Sexy Linge... / Revealed! Cardi B Was Paid Staggering N1.8 Billion Naira To Perform In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.