Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Cries Of Nigerian Internet Data Subscribers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cries Of Nigerian Internet Data Subscribers (344 Views)

Man Cries Out As His Goods Worth Millions Floats On Water In Ariaria (video) / The Nigerian Internet Estate – The Myths, Facts And The Reality I / Meet Fewa Otedola, The Only Son Of Nigerian Billionaire Femi Otedola!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cries Of Nigerian Internet Data Subscribers by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Trust me, I'm tired of data packages and internet connectivity in Nigeria. Buy 9mobile data, It will finish like a leaking bucket of water.

Wow Globacom super speed... Click on Nairaland website and take a bus from Yaba to Festac. When you get to Festac. Guess what Nairaland is still loading. Even snail is faster than Glo.

airtel I don't trust them, Some days, they will smile but when their boss gets angry. Internet speed will become a sleeping tortoise.

MTN Nigeria hmmm you seem better but your steady fluctuation is heart breaking. And my friend told me that you guys swallows data too much.

Okay Smile Communications Nigeria Limited network, hmmm you guys consumes data like hungry lion devouring it's prey.

Okay what about TIZETI Inc. (@wifi.ng), you came out strong but I'm disappointed at what you're becoming. Don't let them influence you.

ntel Please what is Ntel, don't even go there, i can't even dream of getting your sim card. My last experience with you guys was hell!

Spectranet Limited Lol. Your name sounds good but you guys are expensive for an average man.

@NCC, please take your staffs for an excursion to UK. Come back and listen to the cries of Nigerians.

This is from personal experience. Don't know about you. Don't get too emotional.

2 Likes

Re: Cries Of Nigerian Internet Data Subscribers by majamajic(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
etisalat is nice , but it leaks like a basket

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Reports Profit Before Tax Of ₦115.8billion In H1 2019 / I Have Alidropship Plugin For Sale With License / Plain White Polo Supplier Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.