Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,014 members, 7,912,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:16 PM

Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime (775 Views)

Urgently Need A Place To Squat / Urgent!!! Pls Seriously In Need Of Roommate To Squat With / Please I Need Where To Squat At Opebi/ikeja Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by jennifer(f): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
pls am in need someone to squat wit until l get my own place.am 25yrs.mail me thru dadsgal4real@yahoo.com
Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by Odunnu: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hey,ur siggy says you need a guy,now do you also need a guy to squat with?
If i had a place,you'l be the last person i'l consider because
1. I have friends who I can vouch for who need the same.
2. I have acquaintances who r in the same dilemma.
3. I have relatives who need ths help too.
I'l advice you to go to God in prayer (not NL).
Are you not afraid of squatting with somebody you dont know? On a 2nd tot,ths your post is highly suspicious!
jennifer:

pls am in need someone to squat wit until l get my own place.am 25yrs.mail me thru dadsgal4real@yahoo.com
Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by naijachix(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
jennifer:

Go to Allen Avenue @ 2300hrs. u'd sure get a mate that will gladly squat you for the night, at least.

mschewwww! ! ! make i pass jo! ! !
Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by james1(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Take it easy with her.a thousand and one peeps need help.do what you can.if can't help fine,don't dice.

1 Like

Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by finejibola: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2010
mail eniolatemi(AT)gmail.com

you'll get a place to stay.He's a very nice guy.
Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by gbenga007(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2010
jennifer:

I sent u a mail and u can follow it up accordingly. But it's kinda a think thrice thingy. Best of luck lady!
Re: Pls House L Need Smone To Squat With For Sometime by mrgil: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2010
am sorry, but i really want to know if u ar a male or female and where u hail from. if female are u beautiful? if yes send to mrgil_u@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Bsc,hnd,hd,advace Diploma Holder? Send Ur Cv Now! / Become A Standard Distributor Today / BLH Health Consultants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.