Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,530 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:52 AM

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (38135 Views)

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Dipsong: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=internationalman post=80856628]I just listened to the song yesterday and I was impressed...

Chris Brown was even looking like he was the one who paid Davido to feature in the video because he was so feeling it.. Men he turned up fully..

Drake and Chris Brown looking at Wizkid like... [/quotep]

God bless u . Chris really delivered. D money paid reflect wella and his movement and whole act in d vid too dope

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Dipsong: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2019
internationalman:

I bet you would get the hype about Brownskingirl that sounds like a nursery school poem

D guy no sabi song no mind am . U wan compare chris vocals for blow my mind to wizkid and Beyonce? U dey jones no be only brown skin na lace skin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Dipsong: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2019
fiercehillz:

The way una dey underestimate this Davido ehhn...This dude is the 34th highest paid individual on Instagram in the world...for Africa na only Salah dem pay pass am on Instagram. The hate just kills me. How song wey CB dey nor go get 3m views within a day?

Even if davido no feat sing wella na real musician who knows how to run things he buys songs and doesn't repeat lyrics like wizkid. Wizkid always repeat his formal songs pattern and no better lyrics. David na real business man and him study d music biz for skul.

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by internationalman(m): 9:44am On Aug 03, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Nah bruh..Brown Skin Girl is an anthem without blue Ivy "nursery school" sound.I had to cut the song to just wizkid and Beyonce.Don't compare it to this overly auto tuned song..Don't disrespect good vibes.
What are you trying to say
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Paulo3ree(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2019
internationalman:

I bet you would get the hype about Brownskingirl that sounds like a nursery school poem

Yeah you're so correct, she certainly did it for her daughter. Its kids that are going to enjoy the pleasure of that song and I like it cause its morally clean and motivating.
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by EmperorHarry: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Same thumbs up to the artists here too, its not an awful song, its just unsurprisingly mediocre and which is why I marked it 4.95 out of 10
LMAO grin I'm thinking 3/10 and that's just cos of the beat
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by EmperorHarry: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
internationalman:

What are you trying to say
Uhmm..Nothing apparently otherwise you won't be asking smiley
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by opebiboy: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
OBO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babatunde Bello 'DJ Babus' Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Photos) / Wizkid, Banky W, Tunde Demuren, Paul O Okoye Pictured Together / Davido Fails His Fans In Jos For Not Coming To His Show, People Reacts. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.