Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,328 members, 7,929,047 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) (354 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / "Kenya Jesus": I Am Still In Kenya, Michael Job Clears The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) by Princsk1(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You – Nigerian Man Tells The White Man

A NIGERIA MAN on Twitter has charged the white man identified as Michael Job that possess like Jesus Christ In Kenya to come to Nigeria for business opportunity.

Social media has been buzzing with videos of a white man that travelled to Kenya in Africa and dancing on the street with a pastor.

A social media user identify as @DOluwasegun on twitter took to his page, called the trending white man to Nigeria on business opportunity.

He said, “Bro,. I have a big business opportunity for you. How soon can you be in Lagos, Nigeria? All you need to bring is a white robe and some old sandals. DM me if you’re game. Konibaje baba my”

See comment: https://happeningsng.com/kenya-jesus-i-have-a-business-for-you-nigeria-man-tells-the-white-man/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Seun

Re: Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) by Or11: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
Jokes about Jesus in what ever form is satanic.
Re: Kenya Jesus: I Have A Business For You –nigerian Man Tells The White Man (photo) by Abfinest007(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
this is serious

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Jesus Christ? / These Songs Kept The Igbos Going Despite The Genocide - We Need OUR GOD NOW! / More Interesting Video On jahova witness. (by Truthunedited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.