Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,991 members, 7,949,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Model Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties (photos) (711 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Tribal Model, Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties / Adetutu Alabi Slays In Bikini. Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties (photos) by WNRblog: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019

Adetutu OJ,  the upcoming Nigerian model with prominent tribal marks, has defied her critics by sharing new naked photos of herself.

The mother-of-one was naked in the photos, but used body paint and nipple pasties to protect her modesty.

In the caption, she addressed those criticizing her for posing naked. She said people warned her that she won't get ahead with her recent knack for posing nude but she doesn't intend to listen to them.

She told her critics: "I do me and I will not change for no one even though I know Nigeria is a deeply religious society where your business is everyone's."

In another, she wrote: "Unless you have lived my life, don't judge me."

Source: 042Hits

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Model Adetutu Poses Unclad With Only Body Paint And Nipple Pasties (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerians sabi carry other person matter for head..

Her life, her unclothedness..

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor MAKANAKI #iamnino_b With His Beautiful Daughter / I'm Looking For Wifey Jidenna Announces As He Makes His Beliefs And Values Clear / Regina Daniels Attacked By Fans On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.