Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) (62463 Views)

George Floyd's Death, His Killers And The Nigerian Connection / Cultists Chase New Member To His Home, Attacked His Entire Family & Neighbors / Why Deported Man Attacked His Wife And Mother-In-law In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
baddosky1:

You even get to f*ck the p*ssy of one of the "sisters" in the fellowship codedly!

Na so sis. Chinwe call me one evening say she no well and I visited. Heavy rain fell all through the night so she suggested I sleep over. Na so she dey shiver, I come cuddle her to keep her warm. Before we knew it, we don naked dey nack all through the cold night.

I enjoy JCF that year in UNIZIK!
Now that is what I'm taking about.
Life is beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by subcbouy: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
mvem:
KKK isn't it white supremacy movement in the US....why are we stupid ...someone is shouting "i dont want ruga" but he can't fix his house...person go blame government soon, ask why cultism is almost non-existent in many places in the north
Quietly right. But are more deadliest than average non existent members

2 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by raphy(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
say no to cultism o.
unless u want to die young go join them.
ur mum suffered enough to train u.unless u where raised by a monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Isoduwa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
richmind2019:
He who price must pay

Who be this stupid aiye Oya enter house no secrecy 0147 kill you there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Walehelt(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
igwefivestar:
Bros which government are u employing? 90% of the government are cultics, 95% of police and army are in it. I saw something last week and I concluded that it is finish.

Sir, can you share with us?
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by realstars: 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
The game
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by barinedan(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
If cultism cannot prevent you from dying then why should you join it? where is the protection your were promised? what happened to the charms you were given? all the years and resources your parents spent turned out to be a huge waste, it is a pity because many will not also learn lessons
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by jamesbridget13(f): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
From his post, he is a cultist. He obviously narrated what led to d death of d first guy. Leave that #saynotocultism. Na camouflage o. Who speaks in such uncultured language if not them?

I believe that post led to his death self. Na him sabi
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by JBoss25(m): 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
culturedboss:
So Sad...Dude had both Sir's and Bagger's as friends on fb...I smell Jealousy,hate and betrayal here...Besides his Five finger Ave signs one wouldn't have possibly known he knew Jack abt them..Dude seem lowkey....Like he was used to count scores...And they had to cut off the fingers.
My heart goes out to his mum and close family.
Baggs and Klans street rivalry is a stinking game...To think one belongs to such and wouldn't take a full army to the final examination hall beats me...Truth, how u go go blend a violent cult dey still form i gentle oo.smh
When one finger touches oil it will stain others.
May his soul R.I.P
if you like bring the American army with you, if cultists want to kill u they will
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
AM SO GLAD HES DEAD.MY FAREWELL MESSAGE TO U:ROT IN HELL!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
AM SO GLAD HES DEAD.MY FAREWELL MESSAGE TO U:ROT IN HELL!

Let he who without sin cast the first stone

4 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Let he who without sin cast the first stone
I AINT A CULTIST.NEVA BEEN
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Deep!!!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Nostradamus: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
JBoss25:
if you like bring the American army with you, if cultists want to kill u they will
this post is so funny!!

Boss you really think cultists can kill a man under police protection?

You don't know that when cultists hear SARS dem dey quickly pick marathon race?

Cultists only show false boldness when they're up against a singular,harmless student.

When I was still in school,an event happened in my lodge.one useless eiye man,heard he's the third in command,woo a lady in my lodge.she politely told him off,the eiye guy took it personal and rained some slap on the lady also start threatening all of us that are the girl's hostelmates.we were so scared,but a guy who was also crushing on the lady(it was because of him that the eiye boy slapped the lady)couldn't bear it.he picked his phone and make some calls.shortly after, some sars arrived.when the officers came,the eiye man was so frightened you can see the fear written all over him.

Last I heard,ayo(the eiye boy)was in olokuta prison(a prison in akure).the guy, Steve(he's igbo,i heard he paid the SARS guys to ensure that ayo rot in jail,dunno how true.but Steve's folks are quite rich)is getting set for an engagement with the lady, bukola.

One thing I noticed about these cultists,most of them are low-life touts with no respectable achievement,a great number of them(mostly those who're always active and carry cult matter for head as if cultism is their family's business)hardly graduate.the only thing they can point to in their life is the cultism they're in.

The sad thing I noticed about them,a lot of them are from poor homes(shouldn't the situation at home motivate them to sit up?).

The ironic thing I noticed about them, despite claims of been rugged,controlling things,and other false claims they make,they always get scared and jittery whenever they hear SARS.

11 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by blackgold90(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2019
subcbouy:
One copper nearly hear am unto say one man asked : " how are you?" copper shouted " I dey well" unknown man challenged him to know who him be, copper paranoid for this unknown. If not for people around who identified him as copper for de area, him for know different between I dey well and I dey bam.

Shun Cultism

Lol what is the difference am kind of confused now
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by DauraIsAGoal: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, who goes you, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, motherlina,abobi, chief strike...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
Common die it!!!�
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by DauraIsAGoal: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
deltateam:

When men were men, where were you?
Chai! I miss PH!
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Brain08(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
I just deyy laff, see ndomie bobor weyy turn to imgbe man with all the SVC terms still no wida him eyes �. I was born in Diobu where d school is situated and grew amidst them street touts but I thank God for my life as I didn't see the need for such a wasteful lifestyle, each time they ask me to embrace one group or the other, I ask if it's brand new and how much would they be paying at the end of every month. They can't force me cus the streets alone made me military as I know what they know, pls steer clear from the rubbish called cultism thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nlolodo:
He was a debam boy b4 upgrading to a Klansman/ imbe man when he got to Rivers State University ..... Good for him tho

Besides all Vikings including them Jvc, Svc, Iceland, baggers and Norsemen no dey ever carry eye see them Klansmen/imbe men or debam boys
exactly the rivslry between these two opposing groups is always rampant
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
naijaboy756:
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit
at least they're better than cultists na cool
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
feeloscar:
Make dem join kegite club. Gyration for kegite club pass all the confra put together.
99.9% of kegites are cultist

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
WINDSOW:
Sincerely I made a research on his FBK account, the guy too talk n display. He was set up cos he knows too much. God airpus!
as in eh. I went thru his timeline an observed he talks too much, flooding his timeline with so many posts.
I even came across this post of his which shows he was an atheist

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by naijaboy756: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
at least they're better than cultists na cool
they are abi 'we' are?
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
naijaboy756:
they are abi 'we' are?
did I tell u I'm one of 'em?
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Enoch07: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
ruggedtimi:
what most ph teenagers learn at school na terms like Aboy weda, who goes you, Him GF and GS, Pilot, excu, X Y, mutiny, deck , alpha marine, motherlina,abobi, chief strike...Na we oh. Lol grin pH
guy weda u capping careless about my deck? u get luck say na nairaland u dey. Ph rock!! bloody Jew man

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Naanlong01: 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Akiika:
Hmmmn!!!! it's Buhari's fault for not knowing they will still be ignorant and dumb at the University.
Does these ignoramuses even know what KKK represent in America? They just copy anything out of inferiority complex.
The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) are white supremacy organization that think the black are inferior to them, they are the group that will lynch black slaves then for any reason. KKK should be offensive to any black man, but their willful ignorance is nonredeemable. Why not ask google, idiots?
Las las bros don vex
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by Sunsets: 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Cult wey dem join for primary school. By SS3 he was already XY
pyro62:
And 3years ago, when e get admission, everybody tell am oo. Everybody tell am say make e no join cult OOOOO. E nod head like lizard say yes. E wan answer sir!! now beta marine don use am count scores. Cultism no be boys scout o. If you must join anything in school, join BLW.
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by mozzking: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2019
deltateam:

When men were men, where were you?

clear road oooooo
Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by remi1444: 1:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Enoch07:

guy weda u capping careless about my deck? u get luck say na nairaland u dey. Ph rock!! bloody Jew man
I just checked your profile and saw how unkept the gutter mouse calling someone a Jew.
hope you being a "Hebrew Man" elevates you for poverty? may you be the next to be trending on NL front-page after your h.acking to d..eath experienc from your fellow vulture.

1 Like

Re: Montana Million: Linus Chioma Had Attacked His Killers On Facebook (pics) by mozzking: 1:24am On Aug 03, 2019
richmind2019:
He who price must pay

clear road ooooo
____ says dodo____

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four US Embassy Staff Killed In Anambra / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint / Court Sentences 'Evans' Chukwudimeme Onwuamadike To Life Imprisonment (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.