Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,586 members, 7,948,267 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children (24833 Views)

Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Bisi Fayemi Shares Rape Experience, Blasts Women Shaming Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Lexusgs430: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wetin remain after 105 years?....

Make this relief package no cause heart attack o....... cheesy
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Automatic3444(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Life is beautiful and sometimes life is ugly
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Stifferlaws: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow

Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Afamed: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
ednut1:
Nonsense. We need institutions not eye service. There are millions of senior citizens starving too
The institution doesn't need to be the government, you can be the institution.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by ednut1(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
Afamed:

The institution doesn't need to be the government, you can be the institution.
naso. Abroad doesn't government cater for old people
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Atungs(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
As a hunter of goodness, this single act of the First Lady made my day. I'm done for the day!
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Afamed: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
ednut1:
naso. Abroad doesn't government cater for old people
They do my brother but not everything is left in the hand of government even in US or UK.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by UnknownQueen(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
Anything past 95 years is very bad it’s not good to grow too old
You don’t have to wait till all your children dies while you are alive before you die,her case is different thou her children died 30 years ago but there is no way you won’t lose children and 95% of friends if you ever hit 105 years
So she should kill herself because she refused to die naturally ..

No be all of us dey pray to God for longer life....

But in a way ure right though, but given her peculiar case, she just needs to continue living until Time's Up

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Afamed:

They do my brother but not everything is left in the hand of government even in US or UK.

So what is left in d hands of d govt& what isn't left in d hands of d govt in d US& UK?
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Pat081: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
The good ones perish the bad ones flex. Unfortunately this only happens in the Zoogeria part of Africa.
Such is never life to me. Neverangry
Sorry for your family

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by Timberly(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
I actually cried this story is emotional
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by tete7000(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Not a bad one putting a smile on someone's face..
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by frikpus: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
God bless u ma.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by ajbf: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
BIXYBABE:
my grandpa is 125 and he lost just a child due 2 carelessness of her religious ignorant, dey dnt take medicine. So i hardly agree wit u, thou its mercy.
It means your parent who is a child to the said grandpa must have been around 87 years or more.
More so, Guinness book of record must have visited him undecided undecided undecided
You people just dey dash age anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by MOVIC6: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
You don’t have to wait till all your children dies while you are alive before you die,her case is different thou her children died 30 years ago but there is no way you won’t lose children and 95% of friends if you ever hit 105 years

Careless talk
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by phemiee1810(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
I actually shed tears reading this may God bless this woman for doing this eye service or not this woman deserves prayers I stay with my 90 years old grandmother and I can relate on how these our old folks feels at that age she lost my mom 13 years ago and she has been the one taking care of me since then I do care for her like I would do to my kids may God bless you Erelu Bisi Fayemi may you grow old and not be a blessing unto your generation ��
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by TempleHouse: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
Never say never!
God giveth and take when He deemed fit.
My Mum is 97 years and she still pick my call this morning from another country.
Good health with the peace of mind is sacrosanct to long life.
Re: Bisi Fayemi Rehabilitates 105-Year-Old Woman Who Lost Her 3 Children by mechanics(m): 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Eyah, when she's meant to be taken care of at her age, she was abandoned by her people that don't value life, thank God she's now smiling, all thanks goes to God and the Ekiti first lady.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Muslim-Muslim Ticket A Jihadist Agenda / House Of Reps Attacks Labour Leaders / Opeyemi Bamidele’s Aide Gives Update On APC Chieftain’s Health, Ekiti Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.