Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,403 members, 7,881,467 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (85732 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Which Type Of Single Are You? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Allsingles: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
She wants to discover mongopark ni
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
OluwasureGig:
wow what a nice post. op thanks for sharing. I showed this post to my neighbours and they confessed that it has really impacted their lives and that of their families too
Lolzzzz
Una no get joy for Nairaland ooo
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by MOVIC6: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks, I see the sacarsm but I chose to ignore. This post is for those people who are bored like me not people who are Changing the world like you wink

And you said you are an introvert.. lai Mohammed
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Agofure1990: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
You would not go and marry your own cuvless girl...olosho...
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by davidque007(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Putty brain
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Gandollaar:
Haaaa so frogie Don fix weavon? Wonderful
grin grin
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Salt3: 12:09am On Aug 03, 2019
OluwasureGig:
wow what a nice post. op thanks for sharing. I showed this post to my neighbours and they confessed that it has really impacted their lives and that of their families too

This crazy dude again. lol . I love you , whoever u are
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Salt3: 12:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Amakavula:
Thanks, I see the sacarsm but I chose to ignore. This post is for those people who are bored like me not people who are Changing the world like you wink
Another funny dude here
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2019
one night stand like you want to have a spiritual night vigil

is Don jazzy now a prophet
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
Na catfish.
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 7:42am On Aug 03, 2019
Nothing i no go see or hear for naija?
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Navas96: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2019
Don Japa abeg.
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by Tareq1105: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lonestar124:
To hang pregnancy on him abi, no no no it will never happen....oga don jazzy beware of this irresistable trap sad

Don Jazzy is in trouble. Yes, she's irresistible but it's a trap.
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by bobbycarino(m): 4:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Call or WhatsApp 09067745948 for free sex or video call. Available 24/7
Re: Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) by 2buffagain(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
She needs to holla at her level.
She can't even afford professional body injections.
Looks like those hotel room injections where idiots pump cheap cement into their body and she now thinks she can step to popular entertainers.

She is not serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.