Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,617 members, 7,975,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 02:59 AM

Bbnaija:" Seyi Wants To Stab Me Ooo" Says Khafi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:" Seyi Wants To Stab Me Ooo" Says Khafi (279 Views)

#bbnaija: Seyi And Tacha Stayed In A 'loved Up' Position During A Conversation / Bbnaija: Seyi Wins Head Of House, Picks Tacha 2 Share His Bed But Got Humiliated / Bbnaija: ‘seyi Really Has Juju’ – Fans Rant After Tacha Was Spotted Making Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:" Seyi Wants To Stab Me Ooo" Says Khafi by Daleeg112tobs: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
source(NAIJAPALABA.COM)Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Khafi on Thursday revealed a scary dream she had about fellow BBNaija housemate, Seyi. NAIJAPALABA Confirms that The Police officer, during her diary section, said after a disagreement with Seyi, she had a nap and in her dream, she saw Seyi trying to stab her with a knife. According to her, Seyi is opinionated and wants to direct his way. She said, ” Big Brother, this week has been very intense and our task is very demanding. In fact, its been so intense that I had to get a nap and in my dream, I saw Seyi trying to stab me with a knife.

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/bbnaija-seyi-wants-to-stab-me-ooo-says-khafi

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Bbnaija Season 4 #pepperdem Edition – Week 5 / I Am Yet To Be Successful- Wizkid / #bbnaija: Watch Khafi Preaching Against Premarital S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.