Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! (647 Views)

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! by Petlizjudith(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
Exodus 20:7-''You shall not misuse the name of the lord your God,for the lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name''.

Take it or leave it,God is too big and innocent for this kind of drama.Am sure God is not against you having sex,having fun or reaching an orgasm especially if you are legally married.There are millions of dirty things to say while having sex especially if you are trying to create a wild atmosphere,but calling on the lord and shouting ''YES!,DEEPER JESUS" is totally disrespectful,it's really disturbing how much we tend to ignore important things.

I visited a friend 3 days ago,she has a grown lady living next door.I remember vividly how tired i was,so i decided to go to bed around 9:30pm.The loud moan coming from the lady's room woke me up an hour later,she was obviously having a busy and a fun night.Now,that really didn't piss me off,i quietly went to the sitting room so i could watch some movies and keep myself busy.

You wanna know what actually pissed me off?,the fact that she kept calling JESUS had me tripping.The number of times she kept calling God can actually sum up to lots of digits.
What happened to name of nigga eating her cookie?,what happened to her own name?,what happened to OH SHIT,YES..LIKE THAT,YES....I WANT MORE,BABY HIT IT HARDER,HONEY I WANT IT DEEPER,F***ME HONEY,PUNISH ME,MMMMMM,AWWWWW,UUUSSHHH?.

I really don't care how you decide to take this,but this is some serious shit,Jesus ain't the nigga screwing you,so why do you keep calling on him?.i really don't get it,what if she was screwing another woman's husband?,what if he was eating up the pussy of another man's wife?.
You are wrecking another person's home and you are calling on Jesus?,are you actually trying to let God know you are a piece of shit?.
Yes we all know how tolerant,merciful and kind God is,but we really shouldn't take it for granted.

Let's respect God,instead of calling him while trying to reach an orgasm,call him more while praying.
MAKE WE FEAR GOD!!���

Re: Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! by WonderManly(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
Petlizjudith:
Exodus 20:7-''You shall not misuse the name of the lord your God,for the lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name''.

Take it or leave it,God is too big and innocent for this kind of drama.Am sure God is not against you having sex,having fun or reaching an orgasm especially if you are legally married.There are millions of dirty things to say while having sex especially if you are trying to create a wild atmosphere,but calling on the lord and shouting ''YES!,DEEPER JESUS" is totally disrespectful,it's really disturbing how much we tend to ignore important things.

I visited a friend 3 days ago,she has a grown lady living next door.I remember vividly how tired i was,so i decided to go to bed around 9:30pm.The loud moan coming from the lady's room woke me up an hour later,she was obviously having a busy and a fun night.Now,that really didn't piss me off,i quietly went to the sitting room so i could watch some movies and keep myself busy.

You wanna know what actually pissed me off?,the fact that she kept calling JESUS had me tripping.The number of times she kept calling God can actually sum up to lots of digits.
What happened to name of nigga eating her cookie?,what happened to her own name?,what happened to OH SHIT,YES..LIKE THAT,YES....I WANT MORE,BABY HIT IT HARDER,HONEY I WANT IT DEEPER,F***ME HONEY,PUNISH ME,MMMMMM,AWWWWW,UUUSSHHH?.

I really don't care how you decide to take this,but this is some serious shit,Jesus ain't the nigga screwing you,so why do you keep calling on him?.i really don't get it,what if she was screwing another woman's husband?,what if he was eating up the pussy of another man's wife?.
You are wrecking another person's home and you are calling on Jesus?,are you actually trying to let God know you are a piece of shit?.
Yes we all know how tolerant,merciful and kind God is,but we really shouldn't take it for granted.

Let's respect God,instead of calling him while trying to reach an orgasm,call him more while praying.
MAKE WE FEAR GOD!!���

Re: Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! by ubunja(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
God created sex. Sex is sweet. What's the worry.
Re: Shouting "God&jesus" While Having Sex Is Disrespectful!! by Oche211(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
ubunja:
God created sex. Sex is sweet. What's the worry.

(1) (Reply)

The Bucket List. / The Little Things That Matter In The Early Stages Of Relationship. / Woman Says party With Husband And Sex Worker In Brothel Was An ‘empowering’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.