Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,143 members, 7,973,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:54 AM

Bbnaija: ‘gedoni F#cked Up By Revealing That Khafi Is Desperate For $#x’ – Thelm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘gedoni F#cked Up By Revealing That Khafi Is Desperate For $#x’ – Thelm (525 Views)

"I Am Looking For A F*cked-up Man, Because I Am Also F*cked-up Too"- Juliet / Gedoni: My Relationship With Khafi Is Now At The Permanent Site / Bbnaija: Gedoni And Jackye Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘gedoni F#cked Up By Revealing That Khafi Is Desperate For $#x’ – Thelm by Strikekid: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
As a matter of fact, viewers have started wondering whether the couple is over addicted to sxx. Most of the time, they are seen getting entangled in the sheets or locking hands or lips. Some even started speculating and placing bets on the probability of the policewoman, Khafi, leaving the house as a pregnant woman.

Surprisingly, BBNaija housemate, Gedoni betrayed Khafi by fellow housemates, Ike and Frodd that she is always desperate for sxx. He went on to say that he deliberately eats Kiwi because she does not like it and the smell keeps her away even if its for a short period of time.

Continue reading and watch video:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/02/bbnaija-gedoni-fcked-up-by-revealing-that-khafi-is-desperate-for-x-thelma-video/

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin’s Alleged Baby Mama, Sandra Delivers Baby Boy In America / Troll Criticize Peter Okoye Over Recent Promises To Tacha / Ronke Odusanya Welcomes Her First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.