Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,710 members, 7,921,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:15 AM

Girl Set To Marry A Guy She Ignored His Chats On Facebook For Four Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Set To Marry A Guy She Ignored His Chats On Facebook For Four Years (413 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Set To Marry A Guy She Ignored His Chats On Facebook For Four Years by TopTrendsNig: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
For Four Years He Sent Me Inbox Messages,l Ignored Him-God bless the day I replied you” Clare to Wed Max whose Facebook messages she ignored for 2 years

Clare Chidinma began receiving Facebook inbox messages from Maxwell four years ago. But she did not reply to his messages for two years.

When he wouldn’t give up even after two years, Clare decided to respond to him and that was the beginning of a relationship that’ll lead to the altar on Saturday, August 10.
https://toptrends.com.ng/girl-set-to-marry-a-guy-she-ignored-his-chats-on-facebook-for-four-years/

(1) (Reply)

Please Help@me / Securing The Right Man / Do You Want To Gain Weight Quickly With No Side Effect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.