Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,334 members, 7,974,420 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:22 AM

Omawumi Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape And Senator Elisha Abbo Assault(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape And Senator Elisha Abbo Assault(video) (295 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape And Senator Elisha Abbo Assault(video) by jessebig: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omawumi talks about Busola Dakolo’s rape allegation against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, tells young women they will get support if they come forward with their story.
She also slammed Nigerians that presented an award to Senator Elisha Abbo spotted in a viral video assaulting a nursing mother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Pi7ZGJNAic
Re: Omawumi Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape And Senator Elisha Abbo Assault(video) by Venddetta: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's like she's just coming back from Mars.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Moreku Essential Fine Quality Beard Oil.200ml / Donald Trump's Cameo On "The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air" 1994. / Charlyboy:If I Died Went To Hell, It'll Make Me Realize I'm No Longer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.