Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,022 members, 7,922,475 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Religious Leaders And Their Filthiness II - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Leaders And Their Filthiness II (189 Views)

Ogun Police Warn Religious Leaders Against Opening Of Worship Centres / COVID-19: Enugu Religious Leaders Urge Residents To Obey NCDC’s Regulations / COVID-19: LASG Task Religious Leaders On Enlightening Their Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religious Leaders And Their Filthiness II by BELZEEZ(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
From view of episode I of this, religion has not portray what it is and expected of it to the society at large [url][/url]https:///2KdNNWO

For whichever way that we have respected our religious leaders, it doesn’t give the yardsticks that we shouldn’t say the truth from whatever aspect it is. We have lost our diligence to God and ourselves because we allow ourselves to be lured into immoral acts.

These men should be called to order, they have their own children and they are to protect the ones in churches or mosques but they take advantage of them. No one is to be blame but the congregation which these are happening. Well I stand not to be corrected, the congregation is benefitting from the foolish rich men. I know of a big church where these is happening, this man took the burden of the church financially and also he uses this medium to use the young maidens through provision of luxuries and enticement.

Before this man’s act will damage this place, he really needs to be summoned to order. We know the overseer of this church to be very reliable and trustworthy personnel but some fetish and filthy people will beseech wrath upon the household he has taken time to build if care is not taken. Another funny scenario I heard of was that some of the youth in this church are fighting to have this man to themselves, of which the foolish man is married and his marriage can be described as a legal one. What example he is laying to the religious place? What legacy is he laying? What will be the lessons that are expected of him? I so pity this house because filth has definitely overtaken the power of the place. Can anyone describe the good he has done to the religious place? Why can’t the congregation speak out?

No one promise a revelation if these act is not summoned to order and the foolish rich old men are not brought to book or even called to right order. The country is bad and the whole nation keeps complaining, the religious places are supposed to be the base of change advocacy and a body that helps the nation to grow. It is not all about coming to the house for worship, dress in expensive attires or glowing robes but portraying why we call the place house of worship. The religious places has assumed that only preaching prosperity is what is required of them whereas it is not so but upholding a practice that people and political individuals can emulate from and adopt.

Sincerely, the filthy and fetish act of so called pastors or daddies or alfas in religious places taking possession and advantage of young girls because they are rich and believe they have all it takes to win their heart is not known to all congregation in these places but few and the few ceasefire, claiming they don’t want to destroy the house of God. Even God is not happy with you keeping quiet, He is so angry!

I don’t know if you could feel what I’m feeling inside of me, it is really an eyesore to see these happening and keeping quiet. So many young maidens would have being put into agony of their lives but they won’t talk because they have got no one to tell their hearts to. You may want to remain silent but have you ever thought of it from the angle I’m seeing it that if these men are done with one, they move to the next level, I mean the next available girls who might eventually be your own daughter. Speak out now! Or bear the consequences of your silence. Maybe I should be plain here, they buy flashy things for the girls, pay their bills, take them out, win their hearts with lies and eventually have sex with them telling them all lot of sweet words, by so doing they become intimacy gadgets. Remember "all that glitters aren’t gold", it will only cause this girls to lose their self-confident and after these men are done with them, the girls experience psychological trauma from sexual abuse or intimidation whatsoever, not thinking straight, losing their ability to have a real relationship when it is time for them, being unstable in marriage if they eventually have one.

And this finally goes to the chieftains in the religious places, whether the host clerics or disciplinary department of this place. Let the religious place be for whatever it has been assigned to be and stop assuming things. Also learn to tell the truth about some matters and stop withholding the necessary actions and saying what is not necessary on the pulpit, address issues as due. The religious leaders so called are the ones bringing filth to the churches or mosques now, wearing filthy garment. Heaven will not fall if you talk and heaven will equally remain in it position if you don’t talk but remember how many lives you will damage, how many people will go out there and continue this acts from where the so-called daddies stopped. Also remember that we have pronounced these places of yours to be religious places, but failure to call these people to order or address this issue is up to you.
CHURCH AND MOSQUE ARE NO BARTER PLACE FOR OUR LADIES BE EXCHANGED FOR LUXURIES.

(1) (Reply)

Five RCCG Pastors Kidnapped, Adeboye Reacts / Fatoyinbo Returned To Pulpit / Vanity Of Vanities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.