Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,221 members, 7,947,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Gist!!!#isada2019 Awards Night - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gist!!!#isada2019 Awards Night (344 Views)

[CELEBRITY GIST] Page Worrido Wins Arogbo Ibe Entertainers Award 2022 / [GIST] Redrose And Reppy Sex Life Revealed "Naijaspace.com" / Gist:duncan Mighty Signs Obidiz To Young Wealth Records (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gist!!!#isada2019 Awards Night by Neeksnation: 2:07am On Aug 03, 2019
Hey!!!!! Looking for somewhere to chill this December in Benue? Whether you’re a local, new in town or just cruising through we’ve got a #live performance/Awards night show where you can get real drilled this December. #IGEDE SONS AND DAUGHTERS AWARDS (#ISADA2019)… you got this. Ready?

Landers....Lets get ready for the second edition of IGEDE SONS AND DAUGHTERS AWARDS HOLDING LIVE IN THE CITY OF OJU BENUE STATE.
Below are the voting categories for 2019. Voting commence on the 11th, of Aug...... Lets Go!~!!!! to the land of Igede

V O T I N G C A T E G O R I E S
1. ENTERTAINMENT BRAND OF THE YEAR
2. MC OF THE YEAR
3.PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
4. DISC JOCKEY OF THE YEAR
5. ON AIR PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
6. SONG OF THE YEAR
7. NEXT RATED ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
8. MODEL OF THE YEAR
9. MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE YEAR
10. GOSPEL ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
11. FASHION DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
12. RAP ARTISTE OF THE YEAR
13. MUSIC ACT OF THE YEAR
14. MAKE-UP ARTIST OF THE YEAR
15. SOCIAL MEDIA PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR.

N O N – V O T I N G C A T E G O R I E S
PHILANTHROPIST OF THE YEAR, DEVELOPMENT ICON OF THE YEAR,
MUSIC ICON OF THE YEAR, ENTERTAINMENT ICON OF THE YEAR,
INTELLECTUAL ICON OF THE YEAR, LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD, QUINTESSENTIAL MOTHER OF THE YEAR.

How To Nominate
Nominee name, AWARD CATEGORY; E.g. Dr Laff, MC OF THE YEAR
then send by text to 07015418052 Or WhatsApp to 08135371170

Nomination STARTS 11th August, 2019.

KEEP ANTICIPATING…!
@ISADA 2019
@NEEKSNATION

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Heart By LIL Gee - Prod. By Real Jay / But Where Is Durella And Lace? / Citi Boi Ft. Idowest, Wale Turner – Cho Cho Mp3 Download Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.