Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,372 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore (55790 Views)

DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Omoyele Sowore Meets With Herdsmen And Farmer In Jalingo (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Mazigabriel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
I love my country. HAHA
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by luluosas(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
Why are the DSS not in Sambisa forest to arrest Boko Haram terrorists? Why are they going after armless Sowore?
Funny country!

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by sidonlook: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I can't wait to join this protest. The country must be grounded and Buhari must go
If Buhari leaves,what happens to the senate and reps members ?
You can't wait to join this protest, what happens to your work or business or are you jobless?
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by enemyofprogress: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
sidonlook:

If Buhari leaves,what happens to the senate and reps members ?
You can't wait to join this protest, what happens to your work or business or are you jobless?
as if your job or business is doing fine.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by sidonlook: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
You did not answer the questions
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by sidonlook: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
You did not answer any of the questios I asked.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Halo22: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
[quote author=lomprico post=80889955]

he dint call it protest, he called it revolution. Google the meaning of revolution. then u will understand why the government. You are just Using logic to justify an act of tyranny and dictatorship. I promise you, ur right to freedom of expression must be denied one day, then you will know that we are in a state heading towards anarchy.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
sidonlook:

You did not answer any of the questios I asked.
go sidon. You're just an ass licker, who is suffering and smiling
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by Halo22: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
You are just trying to use logic to justify an act of tyranny and dictatorship. Stop being unreasonable and think upstairs,
lomprico:

he dint call it protest, he called it revolution. Google the meaning of revolution. then u will understand why the government acted.

1 Like

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by LegoMetahuman: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Subtribes of Yoruba are connected by Blood and they are descendants of Oduduwa and Obatala and traced their origin to Ile ife

No Yoruba subtribe lost their Language, identity and territory,

We still have our dialects till this day and Yoruba don't have different Languages but dialect

You can continue to deny the fact that Apoi are Ijaw but don't peddle falsehood

They have lost their identity but how come they are listed as part of Ijaw and not Yoruba?
yeah.. and you also descended from adam and eve.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by lomprico(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Halo22:
You are just trying to use logic to justify an act of tyranny and dictatorship. Stop being unreasonable and think upstairs,

calling for a revolution is as same as calling for coup. sowore shouldn't have called it revolution!

how am I being unreasonable? angry
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by sidonlook: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I thought I was relating with a reasonable and cerebral inclined person, but I wasted my time on you.
We are supposed to weigh our arguments to enable us take the right action and not using offensive words.
For you to call me an ass licker just made me realised you are a suckaway person. Enemy of progress.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by stdammis(m): 4:15am On Aug 04, 2019
lomprico:

calling for a revolution is as same as calling for coup. sowore shouldn't have called it revolution!

how am I being unreasonable? angry

Right. I am not blaming sowore or anything, but a revolution should not be something you plan out loud. The success of a revolution depends on how organized and planned the group is.

It's called beating them at their own game. They wont know until it's too late. But if we all are all on nairaland planning something, or announcing it? We might as well call it a protest. please the blood shed is enough already.

For anyone who loves the idea of revolution, read about successful and failed revolutions in different countries. Keep calm, it will happen, not just this way.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by enemyofprogress: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2019
sidonlook:

I thought I was relating with a reasonable and cerebral inclined person, but I wasted my time on you.
We are supposed to weigh our arguments to enable us take the right action and not using offensive words.
For you to call me an ass licker just made me realised you are a suckaway person. Enemy of progress.
Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by somtookeke(m): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
*Sowore: Don’t Interfere In Nigeria’s Internal Affairs, Group Cautions U.S. Senator*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/sowore-dont-interfere-in-nigerias.html

*Share, like, comment*

1 Share

Re: Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore by DenreleDave(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Akoniakin:
If this is true...I think the silent to this means silent to common man's voice against oppressors.
A quick response is required of those that believes in betterment of Nigeria as a country!
I replied your mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! / Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.