Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,725 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK (53069 Views)

Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Buhari’s Certificate Saga A Dead Issue, Only Idle People Consider It - Adesina / Dele Momodu Speaks On Buhari's Certificate (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
agabusta:

Those guys are irredeemable. The mistake we keep making is to assume they are actually interested in fact-finding. They are not at all! They have already made up their mind and will never shift positions, no matter the evidence you put to their faces. They will keep on squirming around. They don't have any alternative facts but keep foaming in the mouth and throwing unverified claims. When you put forward your own claim, they will dispute it without any counter evidence.

DID you just say WAEC does not list F9 in their cert?
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Sometimes, I wonder if some of you actually wrote the same WAEC that some of us wrote. If you sit for 8 papers and score F9 in two subjects and P/D8 and above in the other 6 subjects, your certificate will reflect only six subject while your statement of result issued by your school and the WAEC master sheet would reflect the entire 8 subjects.

In the case of Buhari, it is very obvious the original certificate is lost. So, I don’t know the certificate you are talking about that showed 8 papers. WAEC issued an attestation of result to the president last year showing only 6 subjects. Cambridge also issued a certifying statement of result this year showing the same 6 subjects and same grades as shown in that of WAEC. So, where exactly is the discrepancy that you’re taking about? Please back up your claim by posting a copy of any Buhari certificate either from WAEC or Cambridge showing 8 subjects.
DID you just say waec does not list F9 in their cert??
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by agabusta: 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
erico2k2:

Capital LIE, WAEC list F9

@seunmsg is this not what I've just said? Someone is disputing something and calling the other party a liar without any evidence to back up such a claim. It's not worth it discussing with such intellectually deficient individuals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
agabusta:

@seunmsg see what I have just said? Someone is disputing something and calling the other party a liar without any evidence to back up such a claim. It's not worth it discussing with such intellectually deficient individuals.
grin grin grin. LET ME RE ask YOU.I want you to say it in your own word
ARE YOU SAYING WAEC DOES NOT INCLUDE F9 IN THEIR ISSUED CERTIFICATES??
YES OR NO
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
erico2k2:

DID you just say waec does not list F9 in their cert??

Yes. Show me any recent WAEC certificate with F9 and I will transfer 20k to you immediately.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
agabusta:

Those guys are irredeemable. The mistake we keep making is to assume they are actually interested in fact-finding. They are not at all! They have already made up their mind and will never shift positions, no matter the evidence you put to their faces. They will keep on squirming around. They don't have any alternative facts but keep foaming in the mouth and throwing unverified claims. When you put forward your own claim, they will dispute it without any counter evidence.

They are ignorantly irredeemable.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by erico2k2(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Yes. Show me any recent WAEC certificate with F9 and I will transfer 20k to you immediately.
20k ke are U a learner I don't do Naira bro, bigger than that, I do Pounds, in order news please tell me what you see as scores in English literature by yours truly!

https://punchng.com/photos-buhari-gets-waec-certificate/
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by seunmsg(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2019
erico2k2:

20k ke are U a learner I don't do Naira bro, bigger than that, I do Pounds, in order news please tell me what you see as scores in English literature by yours truly!

https://punchng.com/photos-buhari-gets-waec-certificate/

P7.
Re: Photos Of Buhari's Certificate Issued By Cambridge, UK by Djrufus: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
seunmsg:

Sometimes, I wonder if some of you actually wrote the same WAEC that some of us wrote. If you sit for 8 papers and score F9 in two subjects and P/D8 and above in the other 6 subjects, your certificate will reflect only six subject while your statement of result issued by your school and the WAEC master sheet would reflect the entire 8 subjects.

In the case of Buhari, it is very obvious the original certificate is lost. So, I don’t know the certificate you are talking about that showed 8 papers. WAEC issued an attestation of result to the president last year showing only 6 subjects. Cambridge also issued a certifying statement of result this year showing the same 6 subjects and same grades as shown in that of WAEC. So, where exactly is the discrepancy that you’re taking about? Please back up your claim by posting a copy of any Buhari certificate either from WAEC or Cambridge showing 8 subjects.
the constitution stipulates that for u to contest for president "education up to secondary school cert or its equivalent is required, it explains school cert in section 318 to include evidence of proof of secondary school education, even primary school cert. Or evidence of ability to read or write as certified by inec. Nobody can say buhari isnt qualify going by this.

Now here is the twist

Atiku petition didnt say buhari was qualify to contest ,rather he said buhari is not qualify to contest "as at the time of the Election"
Cos he didnt show the necessary proof to inec as at that time that he was qualify contest.

He also used an outdated affidavit to back up his nomination form......

Its difficult to defend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Rocks N1.5million Oscar De Larenta Dress For Democracy Day Dinner / Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.