Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,135 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:13 PM

Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa (1682 Views)

Lagos Island East Commissions Montessori School For The Masses In Lagos. Pics. / Buhari Waving To The Masses After Inauguration In 2015 Vs 2019 / Elections: Corpers, INEC Ad-hoc Staff Fight For Mats To Sleep On (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Its about doing what is right..We have what it takes to become an envy to the world. And come Monday, we the people shall demand it from our oppressors. You can hide under your mom's bed. That's your business. But we would fight for you and your children too..

You guys ignored the right way of revolution by not turning enmass to vote for your candidate..

Do not worry, I will be watching you guys on TV. You have my supports
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Ajagunsegun1:
technically is it true, but in the real sense it's not true.

it's just that African doesn't appreciate their benefactor nor value them.

That's why the fight is unnecessary cos Africans prefers their oppressors than benefactors
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by Gandollaar(f): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:

If you have a bite of my lifestyle, walahi you wont even have time to comments on NL. But as you know, life itself is a priviledge
God forbid that I would have a bit of your lifestyle...
Lifestyle of urine bath lol

Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Nobody is worried. We are angry. Nigerians are not worried. We are angry. We know Buhari is a useless dictator but we didn't believe he can be so confused and jittery that he would arrest sowore. Nigerians would react, just relax.

And is Buhari the genesis of Nigeria problems?
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
God forbid that I would have a bit of your lifestyle...
Lifestyle of urine bath lol

You are confused to the extents you are not sure about your gender..

I can now understand how life can be so rough
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by dlondonbadboy: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:

You guys ignored the right way of revolution by not turning enmass to vote for your candidate..

Do not worry, I will be watching you guys on TV. You have my supports

Lol, so that's what you call election? We don't even need people like you there. Just sit at home and tell your young siblings that those people they are watching on TV are actually fighting for what they believe in...
Your mother and children would ask you someday...where were you on August 5th 2019. Where you on the side of the oppressors or where you on the side of the people. Your children would ask you sir. Bless you. Peace.
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Lol, so that's what you call election? We don't even need people like you there. Just sit at home and tell your young siblings that those people they are watching on TV are actually fighting for what they believe in...
Your mother and children would ask you someday...where were you on August 5th 2019. Where you on the side of the oppressors or where you on the side of the people. Your children would ask you sir. Bless you. Peace.

You mean I should leave my job for what? Fighting for Nigeria? Hahahahah

You need to stop watching local channels
You need to visits other countries
You need to explore the world around you and see how beautiful it is.
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by Gandollaar(f): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:

You are confused to the extents you are not sure about your gender..

I can now understand how life can be so rough
Gender? Your insecurities are catching up with you as well. Lol...akamu.
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by dlondonbadboy: 9:34am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:

You mean I should leave my job for what? Fighting for Nigeria? Hahahahah

You need to stop watching local channels
You need to visits other countries
You need to explore the world around you and see how beautiful it is.

I've been to 16 different countries and 3 different continents. So STFU. Your daughter would ask you..
Which job? Are you honestly happy with your life? Goodbye I won't reply you again.
You hate Nigeria and you won't fight to save her..you would rather watch TV.. So enjoy. We have different mindsets. Bye.
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by helinues: 9:45am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

I've been to 16 different countries and 3 different continents. So STFU. Your daughter would ask you..
Which job? Are you honestly happy with your life? Goodbye I won't reply you again.
You hate Nigeria and you won't fight to save her..you would rather watch TV.. So enjoy. We have different mindsets. Bye.

Braga Braga as usual..

Logically if you have been to those countries, then you are only a keyboard warrior

Your parents might questioned your gullibility if they found out you are planning to join the protest
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by Gandollaar(f): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Helinues AKA Bawaa is a buhari ass-licker, a staunch one. We told his likes that they were not Patriots but lackeys caught in the web of confusion like their savior buhari.
Re: Only A Fool Fight For The Masses In Africa by Gandollaar(f): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2019
helinues:

Braga Braga as usual..

Logically if you have been to those countries, then you are only a keyboard warrior

Your parents might questioned your gullibility if they found out you are planning to join the protest
Your mission is a failed one before it even started. Those who are for the protest or revolution have made their minds to go ahead and buhari army and police can't kill them all.

Nlers, this guy has always applauded the menace and activities of killer herdsmen, now he's out to discourage you from crying out while threatening you with police bullets. Beware of him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Yahoo Boys Mothers Now Forming Association” – EFCC Boss, Magu / Installation Of Instrument Landing System At Enugu Airport. PICTURES. / Imam Of Peace Call For President Buhari Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.