Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,689 members, 7,885,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Teenage Mother Of Twins Decries Abandonment By An Estranged Lover (Photo/Video) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Teenage Mother Of Twins Decries Abandonment By An Estranged Lover (Photo/Video) (281 Views)

Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow / 68-Year-Old Woman Delivered Of Twins At LUTH (Photo) / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Mother Of Twins Decries Abandonment By An Estranged Lover (Photo/Video) by AseV(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2019
A 17-year-old Gift John is currently living on the edge of life following abandonment by her estranged lover who put her in the family and absconded thereafter.

The native of Akaokwa in Imo State who is now a mother of twins has now resorted to street begging to carter for her children whose father has disappeared into the thin air.

“I dated the man for almost two years, he knew that I was pregnant and after given birth to the twin, he ran away and the babies are three months old now,” she said.

Narrating further her experience to ABN TV on Friday along Aba road by Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Umuahia, in Abia State where she presently sits to beg for alms from passersby, the young mother said her situation was complicated as a result of the bad state of her mother's health condition who has also resorted to street begging just a few meters away from her daughter.

“My mother has done operation three times and also looking for money to go for another operation,” she said.

While explaining that the whereabouts of her lover boy is still unknown to her, Gift stated she wants to raise a capital to commence business to adequately look after her twin baby boy and girl.

“What I know in this life is that if God gives you children, you have to do something to take care of them. That’s why I want help.

“I don’t want the man in my life again. If the twin grows up a little, I will go and complete my training because I was a hairdresser. I stopped my education in primary 5.” She added.

Those who may wish to help the teenage mother can reach out to ABN TV on 07013559600 to establish direct contact with the beneficiary.

@lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Teenage Mother Of Twins Decries Abandonment By An Estranged Lover (Photo/Video) by DonBenny77(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Life!
Re: Teenage Mother Of Twins Decries Abandonment By An Estranged Lover (Photo/Video) by ifex370(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Such a beautiful girl.

The future is bright for you.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Degenerate Jeffrey Epstein Passes On In The Wake Of Draping... / What The Doctors May Not Be Telling You About High Blood Pressure Medications!! / Enjoy This Promo Package To Expand Your Business And Ideas This Period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.