Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,226 members, 7,880,848 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] (26478 Views)

Man Raped 9-year-old Daughter In Adamawa, Blames Alcohol And Drugs (photo) / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / 300-level UNIOSUN Student Nabbed Over Alleged Possession Of Gun, Cutlasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by bkool7(m): 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
ediman:
He must be Igbo.
Shun bigotry
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by ipobarethieves: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
cool bEAST fl@heads potopoto immigrants PIG.They shud hang him upside down. Baztard
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Mazulu: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Such a shame �‍♂️�‍♂️

Meanwhile, when was the last time you took a break from the hustle and bustle of Lagos and took your family for a picnic?

Come and have fun with your family at this year's Back to School Festival

Date: 7th September
Time: 10am-4pm
Venue: The Balmoral, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island. Lagos.

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by backnbeta(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:
How come other nations use coins and we don't ?
Selfishness and ignorance won't make it possible
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by naijaboy756: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2019
yetunde444:
Viral Video shows two First Bank Staff Having S e x In Toilet(Video)

shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
reported that 2 bank staff were caught having an ‘i*timate moment’ in a Toilet after work hours over the weekend.

Download Their Video Here
Say NO to Betja scammers

Say NO to MTN airtime and DATA scammers

Say NO to sex position posters.

I promise to report you all so you are banned for life.

NB: To report, simply click on report for the particular post, input the rule number broken and then click on submit
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Bammzzie(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
I'm suspecting foul play here...those cops might plant those drugs in dia car while forming searching jst to blackmail nd tanish Nigeria image
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Bighead9: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Ibo's Amaka grin grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by shogsman(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

I still bought some stuffs with coins yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
yoruba
iffa tear you slap ehn

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by ediman: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2019
bkool7:

Shun bigotry
That's the real truth. Hate it or leave it.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:
Because Nigerian Economy is useless, Nigerian Currency is valueles and Goods are Rather expensive.

Here in Britain we still use coins, you buy 99pence worth item, you pay £1 you get your 1 pence change.
In my house here i have a piggy bank full with Coins, worth about £1200 from 10 penny, 5 penny, 2 penny to 1 penny
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
kbams241:
Na dem

Which dem?

Did you see any name in the news?

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by zolapower: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
Naijaalive:
A Nigerian national on Tuesday, appeared in the Welkom Magistrate's Court, South Africa on drug-related charges after he was arrested during a routine crime prevention patrol in the Welkom CBD on Monday morning.

Members of the Welkom POP Reaction Team were doing a routine patrol when they noticed three suspicious men getting into a blue Toyota Tazz with dark windows.

They stopped the vehicle and searched the occupants, as well as the vehicle, and allegedly found four balls of Nyaope, a street drug, and cash of about R320.

The 31-year-old suspect was arrested and detained at Welkom police station.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/nigerian-national-arrested-in-south-africa-for-alleged-possession-of-drugs.html
I hate this type of news / thread without a proper proof or evidence . So a drug pusher's name is now Nigeria? I think it's about time I left Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
yetunde444:

reported that 2 bank staff were caught having an ‘i*timate moment’ in a Toilet after work hours over the weekend.

You're indeed a fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by MMempire(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
yetunde444:

Ogun punish you there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Odinaka00(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
tstx:
..... Person go live him country another country go dey Constitute nuisance... The audacity..

This is the reason why i don't really blame South Africans for been xenophonbic

I live there and I don't blame them for their ill treatment towards Foreigners... Foreigners don't respect them at all.. Just yesterday Foreigners were throwing stones at the Cops in Jhb.. Imagine the audacity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by hahn(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
gypsey:
Because Nigerian Economy is useless, Nigerian Currency is valueles and Goods are Rather expensive.

Here in Britain we still use coins, you buy 99pence worth item, you pay £1 you get your 1 pence change.
In my house here i have a piggy bank full with Coins, worth about £1200 from 10 penny, 5 penny, 2 penny to 1 penny

Are you using £200 inside that money? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
tstx:
..... Person go live him country go another man country go dey Constitute nuisance... The audacity..

This is the reason why i don't really blame South Africans for been xenophonbic
.. not fair ..

why is the u.s not killing the mexicans or south americans involved with drug in their country
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by LZAA: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
I saw a cone on that head grin
Accomodator things
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead Bastardmod sarrki kagawa10 alhajachinyere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Hades2016(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:
oh so you still think Nigeria is a nation... My brother Nigeria never even enter civilization we still dey for dark age

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by ochiosa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
grin
ikombe:
NCAN retreat i repeat retreat

Nothing for us to view here angry
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Hades2016(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
shogsman:

I still bought some stuffs with coins yesterday.
in your dreams grin

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Starz825(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
ikombe:

But the shape of his head can give us a clue grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by godquality: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:
coins hard politicians to steal. Imagine how many Kg 1 million Naira in coins will be like inside "Ghana must go" bag.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
LZAA:
I saw a cone on that head grin
Accomodator things
Cc Afonjaconehead Bastardmod sarrki kagawa10 alhajachinyere
Any cone that has been seen, cannot be unseen.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by GeoAfrikana(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
ikombe:

Lol... Name checked Association of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

Are you using £200 inside that money? cheesy
i see your point. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by 1x2x3: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
hahn:

You want your salary in coins?
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by LZAA: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2019
immhotep:

Any cone that has been seen, cannot be unseen.
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
ediman:
He must be Igbo.

SHAME ON YOU
Re: Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs [Photo] by maisauki: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
ikombe:

I hereby declare this news incomplete!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Sold Me To Ritualists For N150,000 / Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) / Popular Vigilante Member Expelled In Delta State For Practicing Cultism. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.