Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (265489 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:08pm On May 27, 2016
Healings always depend on the individual: How conscious is that Soul?

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:15pm On May 28, 2016
The condition of health that we suffer is actually a tool to raise us another degree in our state of consciousness.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:23pm On May 28, 2016
. What Is Soul Travel?

. In the simplest terms, Soul Travel is an individual moving closer to the heart of God. This movement takes a variety of forms.
. Soul Travel is, for the most part, a tool for use in the worlds below the Soul Plane, first of the true spiritual worlds. It takes one through the Astral, Causal, Mental, and Etheric Planes. As a whole, these are the planes of time and space. Soul Travel occurs in two general ways. One form is the sensation of fast movement of the Soul body through the planes of time and space. In reality, though, is such movement possible?
. You see, Soul exists on all planes, so what feels like movement, or travel, is simply Soul coming into an agreement with fixed states and conditions that already exist in some world of time and space.
. If you can imagine a scene, then you can be there this instant in the Soul body. That is the Imaginative technique. It may feel as though you are hurtling through space at a breakneck speed, like a rocket, and zooming on a journey to the outer space. In fact, though, Soul (you) is motionless. It is shifting Its attention to some higher state. That shifting of attention results in a feeling of fast motion to the material senses.
. Soul Travel begins with a Spiritual Exercise of ECK in a physical setting.
. A contemplative may hear a rushing sound, like a wailing wind in a tunnel, along with a sensation of incredible speed. But as explained, Soul doesn't move; Soul is. Time and space adjust to Soul's state of consciousness, and it is this adjustment of time and space that renders an illusion of movement or breathtaking speed. A seeming, rapid change of location is one aspect of Soul Travel that may prove to be a daunting obstacle for the timid. These people fear going beyond themselves.
. Soul Travel is, therefore, for the bold and courageous in spirit. But remember, since one doesn't in fact travel anywhere, it's impossible to get lost.
. Keep that principle in mind during a spiritual exercise. It will lend the confidence to open your heart to love and so delight in any enlightenment that finds you.
. Another form of Soul Travel is the expansion of consciousness. This aspect is the true state of personal revelation or enlightenment that we aspire to in ECK. It visits both the timid and the bold, and is a gentler, less robust version of movement in consciousness. Most people experience this sort of gradual shifting of awareness.
. Love and wonder define Soul Travel the best.

Past Lives, Dreams, and Soul Travel
Sri Harold Klemp
The Mahanta, the Living ECK Master
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:01pm On May 29, 2016
When something appears to go wrong, look for the lesson in it for you instead of finding fault with anyone else or even yourself.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
We are personally responsible for our own state of consciousness. As Soul unfolds toward total freedom, It understands total responsibility must be accepted for every thought and action.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2016
The spiritual life is an active one. We recognize that each experience that comes our way is spiritually instructive.
If someone needs our help, we do what we can to the best of our ability.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
When greater amounts of divine love come in, we must give out greater service.
—Harold Klemp The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
The principles of the spiritual life are embodied in everything that we do. If we think they are not there, it is simply because we can’t see them or recognize them. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
A person with a golden heart is filled with love and likes to see something that he starts completed and done well.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
A person who has a high degree of spiritual unfoldment will be balanced in his everyday life. He will use common sense and common courtesy with the people around him.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:50am On Jun 08, 2016
Very often, we are confronted by people who want us to pray their way or colleagues who want us to think their way. We must remember to maintain our individual relationship with God. We have the shining light of Soul, and because we have it, we also have the wisdom of God.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2016
It’s quite a discipline when we’re in trouble to think of God and say, "I need some help." —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
The reason for spiritual enlightenment is not to escape life, but to learn how to live it richly, to enjoy it.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
The creative mind of man is imbued with Spirit when it creates anything which is for the good of man.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
The creative mind of man is imbued with Spirit when it creates anything which is for the good of man.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:16am On Jun 12, 2016
One of the principles, or laws, of Divine Spirit is that there is always one more step. There is always one more heaven.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2016
The tests that are easy for us are difficult for others. This is the nature of life. And it means that we, as human beings, must learn patience and compassion. The wheel always turns. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by delishpot: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
benodic:
hello myjoe,

thanks a lot for your question. i read all the posts in the topic "The Problem With Dreams, Visions And Clairvoyance" and i found them very interesting.

i can understand your misgivings about dreams, visions and clairvoyance because i once had them too. i laughed when you said that it is all in our heads i.e figments of our imagination. so i will try in my own little way to shed some light on the matter.

first you have to realise that the holy spirit is the source of dreams and visions. the holy spirit of course is God in expression. God communicates to us through the holy spirit which in ECK we refer to as the light and sound of God.

the holy spirit will approach each soul in a way that the soul is comfortable with. God can use any medium that a soul is comfortable with to communicate with that soul. God can use your mother or your father, for christians, Jesus and for buddhists, Buddha.

it really doesn't matter the medium what matters is the message. as you grow spiritually most of the illusions that we have about life usually drops and you will start seeing the drama of life more clearly. this is a very gradual process and it does not happen overnight.

the unique thing about ECKANKAR is that we are not asking anybody to believe anything said about truth. you must experience truth in order to know the truth.

the experiences i have had concerning dreams over the years i have been in ECKANKAR are my authority and not any other person's experiences. so what we are saying is that you have to make the effort to prove the reality of dreams ,visions and clairvoyance for yourself. nobody can do it for you.

if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

thanks and may the blessings be.

How can one interprete dreams? Plus are dreams not something that we have when we are stressed from thinking about something?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2016
@ delishpot

to interprete your dreams you have to start with keeping a dream journal. record your dreams as soon as you wake up. then do a spiritual exercise and contemplate on the meaning of the dream. ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you the meaning of the dream.
dreams are not a result of stressful thinking. they are real experiences soul have in the inner worlds when the physical body is resting in sleep. soul does not sleep. it is always active.

you can download the book "Eckankar, Ancient Wisdom For Today" from the website eckankar.org.
through this direct link , https://www.eckankar.org/FreeBook/index.html.
it has a chapter on dreams that will give you further insight.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by delishpot: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
benodic:
@ delishpot

to interprete your dreams you have to start with keeping a dream journal. record your dreams as soon as you wake up. then do a spiritual exercise and contemplate on the meaning of the dream. ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you the meaning of the dream.
dreams are not a result of stressful thinking. they are real experiences soul have in the inner worlds when the physical body is resting in sleep. soul does not sleep. it is always active.

you can download the book "Eckankar, Ancient Wisdom For Today" from the website eckankar.org.
through this direct link , https://www.eckankar.org/FreeBook/index.html.
it has a chapter on dreams that will give you further insight.

remain blessed

Thank you. From time to time I get reoccurring dreams for weeks or months straight. I mostly wish I could interpreted them. I will download the book and read it
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:49am On Jun 15, 2016
Sometimes it’s important to just stop and be grateful for the blessings that you already have. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Becoming a conscious vehicle for God requires that you become the very best you can possibly be, no matter what you choose to do. —Harold Klemp The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by delishpot: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
benodic:
Sometimes it’s important to just stop and be
grateful for the blessings that you already
have.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

What are the doctrineS of Eckankar? I couldn't open that link you sent me.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
@ delishpot

What are the doctrineS of Eckankar?

Eckankar teaches these basic beliefs:

Soul is eternal.
Soul exists because God loves It.
Soul is on a journey of Self- and God-Realization.
Soul unfolds spiritually via karma and reincarnation.
Spiritual unfoldment can be accelerated through conscious contact with the ECK, Divine Spirit.
Contact with Divine Spirit can be made via the Spiritual Exercises of ECK and the guidance of the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master.
You can actively explore the spiritual worlds through Soul Travel, dreams, and other spiritual techniques.
Spiritual experience and liberation in this lifetime are available to all

I couldn't open that link you sent me.

copy this link directly into your browser or click on it
https://www.eckankar.org/FreeBook/index.html

or go to the website eckankar.org and by the lower right side of the webpage you will see the book, ancient wisdom for today. click on it.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by delishpot: 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks benodic I did download the book. Though interesting it did not help me interprete my dreams. I will read it up and maybe watch videos on YouTube if I can find any. Thank you for your support
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
@ delishpot

take note that doing a spiritual exercise and contemplating on the dream while asking the Holy Spirit to give you insight on its meaning can also help.

you are always welcome.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
"If we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier."

--Harold Klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Because of the restrictions of business and running to make appointments, some people don’t often feel there is time to be human, to let others know they’re appreciated. Other people have an attitude that says, "I like your company. We have to do business and we might as well enjoy doing business."
People who have this attitude are openhearted. They love their work. And through this love for their work, they are reflecting the love of God.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (170) (Reply)

Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read)

Viewing this topic: Kerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.