Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers (444 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by missimelda01(f): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
So I just opened a new Twitter account and i don't even know where to start from.. like how do people even gain followers

If you're on twitter and you'd like to gain new followers, drop your handle and I'll follow you ASAP, let's do the follow for follow thingy.

My handle is @imel_jewels
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by JIDECAC: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
Follow me and i will folllow back.my handle is

@jideade_99
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by missimelda01(f): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
@imel_jewels
Nairanairafood:
Drop your Handle. I’ll follow you
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by Gbotun(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
missimelda01:
So I just opened a new Twitter account and i don't even know where to start from.. like how do people even gain followers

If you're on twitter and you'd like to gain new followers, drop your handle and I'll follow you ASAP, let's the do the follow for follow thingy.

To gain followers, follow same people and more than 50% will follow back. You can also use the hash tag #followback or # followforfollow to look for people willing to follow you back if you follow them. Hope these helps.
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by missimelda01(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Done, follow back
JIDECAC:
Follow me and i will folllow back.my handle is

@jideade_99
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by missimelda01(f): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oh, thank you!
Gbotun:

To gain followers, follow same people and more than 50% will follow back. You can also use the hash tag #followback or # followforfollow to look for people willing to follow you back if you follow them. Hope these helps.
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
you're a woman, can't you do what your mates are doing?

like going naked? you will see 3k followers from men in a day

1 Like

Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by missimelda01(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your mates are dead, why ain't you dead yet?

Goat
lilmax:
you're a woman, can't you do what your mates are doing?

like going naked? you will see 3k followers from men in a day

1 Like

Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
missimelda01:
Your mates are dead, why ain't you dead yet?

Goat

Death is something you shouldn't tag with anyone. There are more sensible, subtle ways you could have responded with.

That's basically what characterises one twitter
Re: The Difficulty In Getting Twitter Followers by JIDECAC: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
missimelda01:
Done, follow back
done

(1) (Reply)

Can A Sin Bring Forth A Blessing / Advice Urgently Needed / 7 Interesting Facts About Watermelon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.