Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:08 PM

The True Reason Why Nigeria Is Full Of Criminal Activities - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The True Reason Why Nigeria Is Full Of Criminal Activities (255 Views)

Anthony Joshua Laments Effects Of Criminal Past / A Nairalander Exposed Hushpuppi's Criminal Activities In 2017 (Throwback) / A Well Organised Cartel Is Behind Most Criminal Activities In Lekki Peninsula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Reason Why Nigeria Is Full Of Criminal Activities by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2019
FIRE ALARM!!! THE CONCEPT OF BAD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA

It has been brought to my attention the kind of sloppy order this country is undergoing transformation. We want good, Nigeria wants the best from the leaders. Sadly, no matter how much effort we give, the government concept is the main goal.

Global Iconic Star Burnaboy has tipped Nigerians on the beginning of dominant ruling in his recent single from the Album “African Giant”. Since then, it has been based on concepts for the ones in power.

Another cause of terrorism in the country is as a result of difference religion practices. The religion disability in the ancient days have distracted the country's vision, right from Boko Haram days to the Fulani Herdsmen. My article is based on bad governance, so that's what I'm going to emphasize on.

In the ancient days, Islamic group divided into different groups. This was due to the issue raised on who becomes the successor after Mohammed. We now have the Shiites and the Sunni Muslims However, some Islamic people believe they have dominant rule over their people since Allah chose Mohammed, and Mohammed chose Ali as his successor as a result of apathy from other leaders.

Today, the Sunni Muslims follow steps of Abu Bakr while Shiites prefer that of Ali. Hold on, this is just to make you understand what direction I'm taking you to. The Nigerian President seems to be a Fulani man. Perhaps, he practices one part of the divided Islamic religion.

On the other hand, Boko Haram, Isis, Fulani Herdsmen use the same ideology of the some certain Islamic religion practiced by Shiites members. They tend to collect the governance, and have been trying effortlessly. Nevertheless, That's how terrorism began in different countries.

Having seen that one part of the Islamic religion have collected power over Nigeria, the ones who think they were chosen have sponsored different crime activities around the country.

Basically, religion problems have been the issue of crimes in the country. The British has given us independence. However, some politicians have taken religion so personal, they might not reveal to others in power. My motive is to reach out to the world, let everyone love the people around them. Let peace and Unity Spread. Nevertheless, if you find this helpful, please forward to others so we can have a better future ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Man Nabbed After Stealing Phones Inside Hospital Ward / Policeman Killed By Mob For ‘shooting’ Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos / Man, 37, Arrested For Penetrating, Girl, 9, With Fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.