Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,749 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Warning To The People Of God: Impending Judgment On Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To The People Of God: Impending Judgment On Nigeria (802 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To The People Of God: Impending Judgment On Nigeria by affrikan: 1:53am On Oct 18, 2010
WARNING TO THE PEOPLE OF GOD: (16/10/2010)
“Surely, the Lord God does nothing unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.” (Am.3:7)
The Lord woke me up by 5am this morning and asked me to record what He will say and pass it on as a warning to His people. I will speak in the first person and add my comments at the end.
“My hands of judgment are released over Nigeria. Between today, the 16th of October and 31st March 2011, I will execute the first phase of my judgment on Nigeria to deal with certain things that must be judged at the level of the foundation in your country.
IDOLATORY: Nigeria’s foundation is laid in idolatory. Even the name given to the country is a foundation that enables the god Leviathan whom Flora Luggard was serving to institutionalise some things in your nation and those things must be up-rooted and a fresh foundation laid before your nation can have a chance to begin to stand.
When you uproot a foundation that is carrying a huge structure that has become rotten, there is bound to be a crash and a crash will affect things at all levels.
Warn My people. I will judge your national sin of idolatory. Many of those covenanted to Satan through the Queen of heaven will be cut down. Even now, they sense it in the spirit, (for they are more sensitive than my people) and they will move to offer sacrifices to exchange other souls to save their own necks, but I will not allow this.
I will judge the shedding of innocent blood. Your nation is defiled by the shedding of innocent blood through rituals, abortions, hired assassinations, violence, blood-letting and sacrificial orgies. Much innocent blood cries out to Me from your nation and I will judge this.
I will judge god-fatherism in politics, economy and the civil service. God-fatherism is at the root of your rot and provides the avenue that services the blood contract that supplies the altars of Leviathan and the Queen of heaven set in different rivers and junctions in your nation.
I will judge witchcraft, corruption and tribalism which are instituted in your country at the national level.
Finally, in My house, I will judge un-belief, pride and all forms of hypocrisy. The days when un-believers will hide among my children pretending to be believers are over. I am bringing those to a close. Those who say they are mine must show it by living by faith.
Call My people to pray and stand in the gap to minimise the intensity of the judgment coming and so that they are not consumed along with the wicked through insensitivity in their spirit. The ears of many of my people have waxen fat and they no longer hear Me or respond to me when I call them to watch and stand in the gap in the night seasons.
Send out this alarm. Warn My people. Call them to pray and to seek Me more diligently and I will instruct them.
As you watch in these seasons, eating less and doing a Daniel kind of fast and focusing on Me more fully, I will be telling you the specific judgments to announce and execute.
It is in My heart to restore your nation and I will do it. But I need your co-operation and the willingness of My bride. Let them not be foolish in this season (Matt.25:1-12). Let them be wise and respond to this call through seeking and enquiring of Me and I will confirm it in their heart.
Son, I told you before that My hand of judgment is raised over Nigeria (See.Pg 171 of my book, ‘The Days of the Black Horse Rider’). Now I am telling you that My raised hands has come down for judgment and it will speak first to My children, then to those who say they are My children (Hypocrites) and then those who are not My children (Unbelievers).
To My children (True believers, the bride of Christ), I speak comfort and assurance. “As for the Saints who are on the earth, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight.” (Ps.16:3) I will protect them. I am not an unrighteous judge. Search the scriptures and you will see that I never condemn the righteous with the un-righteous.
To those who say they are My children and are not (Lukewarm believers), tell them I have already spilled them out of My mouth (Rv.3:15-16) and they will suffer a worst faith than un-believers because they are a burden to Me and they cause Me greater pain. They will be in outer darkness with weeping and gnashing of teeth.
To those who are not my children (un-believers), tell them a door is open for them to come in. Many of them are in the enemy’s camp but not by their choice. As I judge the foundation of Nigeria, from today (16-10-2010 to 31-03-2011), I will give them opportunities to make their own choices.
Son, many are en-slaved to the religion of the sword out of fear. They are tired of it and they cannot come out because of fear of reprisals. I am making a way for such people.
Get ready to bring in the harvest. I will be dealing with such situations in Nigeria because it is at the root - at the foundational level.
My judgment of Nigeria will be in three stages. I am judging the foundation – (16-10-2010 to 31-03-2011).
After that, I will judge the building.
Then I will judge the roof and finishing.
At all times I will tell you what I am doing so that you can explain it to My people that they may understand and not speak as those in the dark. Many of My children speak as those in the dark because they lack discernment. They should pray for this grace of discernment now and I am ready to give it because it is a tool of escape in evil times such as this.
My judgment will touch some places in greater intensity and others in lesser intensity depending on the degree of their alignment to Satan.
It (Judgment) will be sever in Aso rock (Abuja) which is a heavy demonic altar that must be redeemed. In Aso Rock, a Triangular altar is set up for Lucifer, Leviathan and the Queen of heaven, and linked to Leviathan’s throne in the Bermuda Triangle. Leviathan is a violent spirit and will be overthrown violently.
Notice I said Lucifer and not Satan. The devil prefers to be seen as Lucifer when he is using his platform as Lucifer- the angel of light.
Satan has 999 forms in which he can appear. His highest level of deception is when he appears as the angel of light (2Cor.11:14). That is the platform he uses to operate in your nation and his highest altar in this platform is currently at Church of a false prophet that I have spoken to you about (names withheld). It was with Osshoffa, then Jesu Oyingbo, then Olumba Olumba, but now with the false Prophet. I will judge that altar and I want you to announce the total disintegration of that synagogue of deceit.
The mantle they are stealing is my beloved son Idahosa’s because no-body was ready to take it when he died.
But I have raised a son who will take and defend this mantle and he will come into that full authority between 16-10-2010 and 31-03-2011. Pray for this son I am raising. Share this with other trusted children of mine that I will confirm to your heart and I will also confirm it to them. His race (Igbo) is pivotal to the restoration of Nigeria. They have the highest level of the pilgrims spirit that makes them ready to settle in any part of the world and that is a kingdom spirit as opposed to restrictions imposed by the god of tribalism that I showed you before.
Apart from Abuja, Anambra State is the bed for Leviathan at the Niger Bridge. I will close that altar which is an altar of bondage and stagnation. When I have done it, the road will open for the construction of the second Niger Bridge which the David coming after Jonathan will do. A David is surely coming after Jonathan. This is my will.
Then Sokoto, River State, Bornu, Bauchi, Benue, Niger and Ibadan (Oyo State), then Ondo, especially Ile Ife.
In the East, my anger is boiling in Abia State where an altar is set up for the Queen of heaven at the junction from Okigwe to Aba at the entrance to Umuahia. I have shown this to many of my children but they were easily compromised and others who could not be compromised fled because they did not believe I will protect them.
Then Akwa Ibom also where an altar is raised to Leviathan at the Itu River.
I am raising people and clothing them with my power to confront and sack these powers. Your ……, (names witheld) will play a vital role in this. I will tell him exactly what to do.
In Lagos state, desperate politicians are renewing covenants with ancient altars that have been sacked and silenced as a result of intercession. That is what the Eyo Masquerade is all about. I have heard the prayers of many praying women who understand what is happening and the attempt they are making to re-charge these altars through covenants with the Queen of heaven will not work. Lagos is my strategic city in Nigeria, and it will be an example to other cities in many areas. Let those who are praying (especially the women) continue to stand in the gap and make decrees and I will honour their prayers.
Other parts of your nation will witness a lesser shaking because their alliances to these altars are not so strong. Many who feel they are strong will die. The very thing they have trusted for protection will kill them.
On the economic side, many families and conglomerates who have used satanic means to corner the national wealth will start crashing – ……… (names withheld) and others will start coming down. My people must be ready to take over these fields and to do justice and judgment.
Pss.16, 37 and Is.56 are My words backing this message. I will show you the principles there to teach My people.
I will make comments later but I really feel I should share this now:
IMPORTANT:
What I see is the possibility of some days like the Abiola crisis of 1993. There may be days in the coming weeks where it may not be advisable to go out at all. It will thus be better for all who hear the words of this prophecy to make it a regular habit to pray and seek the Lord and be sensitive in the spirit.
Also it will not hurt to make it a habit to store some quantity of food stuff so you are not taken unawares. People are praying, and the Lord is saying that if we pray fervently, it will be a quick work instead a long drawn out conflict.
I will make more comments later as I pray more about this.
In the Master’s service,
Tony Ezeh Esq.
Edited version:  I removed some names for obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Warning To The People Of God: Impending Judgment On Nigeria by Mudley313: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
dude, go and see a psychiatrist. . .and fast

(1) (Reply)

AS FAR AS YOUR EYES CAN SEE WILL HE DO! / 400th Year Anniversary Of King James Version Of The Holy Bible / Graves of Craving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.