Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,404 members, 7,971,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:38 AM

Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria (16834 Views)

Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, - Femi Fani-kayode / Goodbye Nigeria, Welcome Oduduwa Republic, By Femi Fani-kayode / Photo!!! Is GEJ Saying Goodbye To Aso Rock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by buzugee(m): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Do you realize how inane this question above is? If your own soul is not comfortable in the US, it probably is sign that you are best going back to where your soul is most comfortable. Assuming however that everyone else feels exactly the way you do or has the same problem is childish at best.

my soul is very comfortable in america. but the fact still remains that i am nigerian. now dont get me wrong, i am not in a hurry to go back to naija. but i dunno why yall bad mouth naija so much. that is my only argument here. enjoy america if you so wish but stop speaking bad of MY country grin it is MINE. thats where my heritage is at. i am a son of the soil in nigeria. grin
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2010
I don't have to be daddy America to know what every child should. Unlike you, I do not have to THROW america under the bus in order to say anything, even nice of Nigeria. It is childish behavior and majority of those who do it actually reveal more about their thinking process and outlook than they even realize.

buzugee:

my soul is very comfortable in america. but the fact still remains that i am nigerian. now dont get me wrong, i am not in a hurry to go back to naija. but i dunno why yall bad mouth naija so much. that is my only argument here. enjoy america if you so wish but stop speaking bad of MY country  grin it is MINE. thats where my heritage is at. i am a son of the soil in nigeria.  grin

You just lied again!

buzugee:

but is your soul comfortable in the US ?
you gotta remember that your entity is a tri-factor. the body, spirit and soul. it aint all about eating at olive garden and drinking fresh milk now. you gotta nourish the soul too now.

You posted this, remember? Anyways, don't worry about convincing me. First convince yourself, then you will probably do a better job convincing others.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by buzugee(m): 12:46am On Oct 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I don't have to be daddy America to know what every child should. Unlike you, I do not have to THROW america under the bus in order to say anything, even nice of Nigeria. It is childish behavior and majority of those who do it actually reveal more about their thinking process and outlook than they even realize.

You just lied again!

You posted this, remember?
i do not have to throw america under the bus. i think america is doing a fine job of throwing itself under the bus grin go sarah palin 2012. go tea party. all of una go hia wen come 2012. you never see anything. all the guerrilla rednecks in the south are preparing and training for a race war. i hope you have your uzi ready ?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ladej(m): 1:25am On Oct 21, 2010
occam:

Going back to live in Nigeria is a matter of personal choice. This is known as freedom of choice. These individuals have decided to go back; good luck to them. Their decision is personal and they can’t claim any moral superiority over others who have chosen to stay. People are contributing in different ways without going to live in Nigeria.

People have the right to live wherever they want. No need to berate anyone for not going back to live in Nigeria. Besides, having strong and vibrant Nigerian communities outside the motherland can contribute immensely to our national development.

It’s a fallacy that the only way to contribute to development of our country is to come back and live in Nigeria. This is an ancient mindset that is not relevant in today’s world.

my brother u have true common sense.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ladej(m): 1:27am On Oct 21, 2010
EzeUche0:

I am comfortable with the U.S. Everything is made easier. I was comfortable in Naija, but I would rather not see too many poor people.
thats because you dont live in rat infested, needle on the floor, piss in the lift, crack in the house neighbourhood.if u did u will see poor people every single day.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ladej(m): 1:31am On Oct 21, 2010
kabukabu50:

Naija has nothing to offer but hopelessness,poverty,pain and stress.My soul is fed through the peace of mind that I have in the US.for others who cannot adapt sure,you can go back to naija,but me personally,I have a low tolerance for the typical bullcrap that you encounter in Naija grin grin grin grin grin.

I am not pulling over to tip some policeman every couple of miles.Nor am I handing out money to anyone to do any favors for me,when they know darn well that its their job.
na your choice bro. its your life. live it
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ladej(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2010
kai this KOBOJUNKIE get wahala. the man wey go marry am go try o. to kobojunkie's future husband, bros I HAIL YOU OH. make sure you have an extra dose of patience, an overdose of tolerance, and 2 good ears to hear all her arguments and counter arguments.

infact ive come to a conclusion. KOBOJUNKIE is the only woman in nairaland who will argue with her own shadow.

[shaking head] sad
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 1:39am On Oct 21, 2010
buzugee:

i do not have to throw america under the bus.

And you immediately follow that up with . . . .

buzugee:
i think america is doing a fine job of throwing itself under the bus grin go sarah palin 2012. go tea party. all of una go hia wen come 2012. you never see anything. all the guerrilla rednecks in the south are preparing and training for a race war. i hope you have your uzi ready ?

WOW . . . are you sure you are not aware of the obvious?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 1:40am On Oct 21, 2010
If you love America, please join this forum:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Make sure you tell them you are black and you love America so much. Dont fail to join or fail to read their posts.

Please join and use the same agility you use on NairaLand in there.

Stay in there for one month, and come back to NairaLand, then we can then listen to you.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

If you love America, please join this forum:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Make sure you tell them you are black and you love America so much. Dont fail to join or fail to read their posts.

Please join and use the same agility you use on NairaLand in there.

Stay in there for one month, and come back to NairaLand, then we can then listen to you.

So. . . .to love America, one must be loved by ALL Americans?

So how is Nigeria any better where the tribalism is even worse? undecided
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by buzugee(m): 2:07am On Oct 21, 2010
ladej:

kai this KOBOJUNKIE get wahala. the man wey go marry am go try o. to kobojunkie's future husband, bros I HAIL YOU OH. make sure you have an extra dose of patience, an overdose of tolerance, and 2 good ears to hear all her arguments and counter arguments.

infact ive come to a conclusion. KOBOJUNKIE is the only woman in nairaland who will argue with her own shadow.

[shaking head] sad
you ain lie grin grin grin
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ycare: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2010
@ hackney, l want to believe you are not a Nigerian, if you are one then l shake my head for you and l laugh at your ignorance. Nothing can be done with your attitude and mindset

the so called western countries u re referring to once had their own problems,they overcame it because they all saw positivity in the future and worked towards it,, and here they re, refined and the envy of people like hackney.

Hackney whether you like it or not, Nigeria will overcome all it's problem, Nigeria will be great, and we have started working towards it !
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by redsun(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2010
America and nigeria has no comparison economically.D former is trying to cope with invitable fallen economy and glory while d later is just embarking on building a formidable economy of necessity and equity. He who laugh last,laugh best.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2010
@kobojunkie

If you---as an individual---are half as feisty as you are on this thread, then you are my kind of woman. Although I do not agree with lots of your views, I, nevertheless, enjoyed how you invariably stood your ground, vehemently defended your opinions, and categorically showed no sign of intimidation. For accomplishing this feat, I owe you $.25.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 9:34am On Oct 21, 2010
omo_to_dun:

I have lived in California for five years and not once did I face racism. How did you know that people here face racism every time? There may be occasional occurrences of racism, but it is not exclusive to one single race. Just like Nigeria has stereotypes about almost all tribes, so does America about almost all races.

It is amazing how ignorant Nigerians are, what with a statement like "where your existence is considered less than human." LOL. If that were true, why are so many Nigerians clamoring to emigrate to the USA, the UK, and other developed western nations, knowing fully well that they would not be treated like humans? Maybe other countries are like that; I do not know; but in the USA, I am a first class citizen. I attend one of the best schools in the world for free. And normally, the tuition is $51000. I guess I love this less than human treatment that I am getting---it sure beats anything I ever had in Nigeria.

Hhahahaha _ First class citizen in America? A black man claiming to be a first class citizen in America is nothing but a dumb a.ss MF.

Will you eat the white man's sh.it mixed with his p.ee and juiced with his mu.cus to stay in America? Of course, you will ask for double portion.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by ladej(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

Hhahahaha _ First class citizen in America? A black man claiming to be a first class citizen in America is nothing but a dumb behind MF.

Will you eat the white man's sh.it mixed with his p.ee and juiced with his mu.cus to stay in America? Of course, you will ask for double portion.
word grin
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2010
Once upon a time, the son of an African immigrant chose to swim against the tide of long-held assumptions, prejudices and limitations.  He chose to rise above the very notion of being relegated to the status of a second class citizen, by becoming the First Citizen and President of the United States of America. 

That time is now, and the man's name is Barrack Obama.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2010
Jakumo:

Once upon a time, the son of an African immigrant chose to swim against the tide of long-held assumptions, prejudices and limitations.  He chose to rise above the very notion of being relegated to the status of a second class citizen, by becoming the First Citizen and President of the United States of America. 

That time is now, and the man's name is Barrack Obama.
Preach it!

I breaks my heart that we still have Nigerians out there who do not consider themselves much outside of Nigeria . . . it breaks my heart that we have a generation out there who are unwilling to rise above the limitations they impose on their own selves to claim their place on this earth!
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
hahahaha.

A Nigerian claim a first class place in America. Laughable.

From all these ones on NairaLand?

Let me search which one of them can come close to fifth class, talkless of first class.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by tpiah: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Preach it!

I breaks my heart that we still have Nigerians out there who do not consider themselves much outside of Nigeria . . . it breaks my heart that we have a generation out there who are unwilling to rise above the limitations they impose on their own selves to claim their place on this earth!

how ironic.

can you practice your preaching in nigeria itself, abi the mojo back there is too strong for your liking.

you have a dream for america.

roflmao!!!!!!!
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2010
roflmao!!!!!!!
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

roflmao!!!!!!!

for the mentally challenged,a few black men in America,

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

roflmao!!!!!!!

Another,

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

roflmao!!!!!!!

black men who excel in their fields grin

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
Self made media mogul

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by wazobiang: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
hungry people. life is hard now in the usa now dem wan come follow us chop.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
If you want to see strung out,crackhead black men, you dont have to look too far, thats what your Father is.

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by kabukabu50(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
wazobia-ng:

hungry people. life is hard now in the usa now dem wan come follow us chop.

lol,chop what, ?

Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2010
LouisThoru:

Hhahahaha _ First class citizen in America? A black man claiming to be a first class citizen in America is nothing but a dumb behind MF.

I see that you have copied and pasted your previous post. Words are be hard to come by, aren't they? It sounds ludicrous and unbelievable for an immigrant to claim to be a first class citizen of his or her adopted nation, but, this is America and I am making the best use of the opportunities afforded me, so my claim is a true testament to the greatness of this country. If it wasn't for the white man, what state would Nigeria be in now? How would different tribes in Africa be able to communicate? Would this site be possible? Would Africans have come together to agree on a single language?

Whenever you use the internet, speak or write your elementary-level English, or use any other thing that is mainly from the West, you should think about the hypocrisy of your question?
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by debosky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2010
To those who are new to nairaland, Louis Thoru is the latest reincarnation of the nairaland resident retard, also known as tumfulu. grin

You would do well to ignore his posts as he is purely seeking to rile up people and not engage in any sort of useful conversation.
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2010
debosky:

To those who are new to nairaland, Louis Thoru is the latest reincarnation of the nairaland resident retard, also known as tumfulu. grin

You would do well to ignore his posts as he is purely seeking to rile up people and not engage in any sort of useful conversation.

Thanks for the tip bro. With this new found knowledge, I will hereby disengage from any prospective future conversations with the tranny!
Re: Goodbye America, Welcome Nigeria by LouisThoru(f): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2010
It pains someone so hard!

What is news in reincarnation? if ever you are right?

Omo to dun

You have only been in America for 5 years and you come here to say you are a first class citizen? Yeah right. What do you want the native African
Americans to call themselves?

Yeah right. First Class citizen my foot. You need to go home, sleep, snore, eat pounded yam, wake up, use your chewing stick and come back here to tell us what we all know. Boss my boss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Inter-ethnic Marriages Or NYSC Which Can Promote National Integration Better? / Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! / PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.