Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:37 PM

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply (172173 Views)

Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
We fit just chill dey wait for the next mail?

Person talk rumour una dey bounce am, and yet una no bring una own rumour... Abegi... Lets wait...

Someone said first or second week of March, thats not far again...

I am tired of my job as a graduate, thats why I am waiting patiently... Haba!
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
O God we wait patiently till it is over after text messages and mail from KDSG job so help us God

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 11:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Guys!!! What's going on now
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
teadrake:
Guys!!! What's going on now

Me too tire ooo
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Gentle05: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
imamabi:

Me too tire ooo
Honestly
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by wahab23(m): 3:42am On Feb 29, 2020
The core responsibility...
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by wahab23(m): 3:48am On Feb 29, 2020
The core responsibility of the civil service is to recruit for all MDAs especially officers between level 7 - 17. Therefore, hoping that the MDAs will also invite applicants could be erroneous unless you applied with certificate below HND. Learn about the functions of kaduna state core civil service and clear your doubt.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by ugo4u: 5:42am On Feb 29, 2020
wahab23:
The core responsibility of the civil service is to recruit for all MDAs especially officers between level 7 - 17. Therefore, hoping that the MDAs will also invite applicants could be erroneous unless you applied with certificate below HND. Learn about the functions of kaduna state core civil service and clear your doubt.
Meaning those that applied directly to the MDAs will automatically get the job na..
About 4k+ was shortlisted for screening, a lil over 1000k was notified for interview... and the gov't was set to recruit about 3k people ab-initio..
Let's keep our fingers crossed sha
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by castrosteve: 6:12am On Feb 29, 2020
The mail said the time and date will be also sent in due time..... quite the assumptions oo... oh people of Little faith
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
castrosteve:
The mail said the time and date will be also sent in due time..... quite the assumptions oo... oh people of Little faith

abego, allow people speculate and assume. I like it when I see new message each time I open this thread.

please somebody give us new information, make e make sense sha

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by muhyideenabdul(m): 5:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
I laugh and laugh and laugh

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2020
I dreamt last night of collecting my appointment letter frm the Governor himself.
You are free to laff. wink

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2020
Heard the APL will rolling in by next week. Please, is it true?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by K08(m): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2020
imamabi:
I pray it is true, even before then. I want it this week.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 11:37am On Mar 01, 2020
What about those that have not been interviewed? Any news?
imamabi:
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by teadrake(m): 11:50am On Mar 01, 2020
Uspic:
What about those that have not been interviewed? Any news?
Automatic APL straight!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2020
teadrake:

Automatic APL straight!!
AMEN to that.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2020
teadrake:

Automatic APL straight!!
Is that a possibility?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by imamabi(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2020
What about those people that are yet to be interviewed? Aren't they going to resume with those interviewed?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
jeffsticky:
I dreamt last night of collecting my appointment letter frm the Governor himself.

truly I laughed o. I collected too o

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Blackstone01(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2020
jeffsticky:

My own case is not me doing the dreaming o...

Na person tell me say him dream see me collect my appointment letter... grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 6:29pm On Mar 01, 2020
Joeliki:

truly I laughed o. I collected too o
We have gotten this job bro let's start getting ready to collect our Appointment letters.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by jeffsticky: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Blackstone01:

My own case is not me doing the dreaming o...

Na person tell me say him dream see me collect my appointment letter... grin
We are getting this job sir with or without interview.
I have already start buying office clothes lolz cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by quinn08(f): 8:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
jeffsticky:

We are getting this job sir with or without interview.
I have already start buying office clothes lolz cheesy cheesy
Burst my head...man of faith,I tap from you

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Joeliki: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
jeffsticky:
We are getting this job sir with or without interview. I have already start buying office clothes lolz cheesy cheesy
correct! brother, see you in office

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Henry692: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Joeliki:

correct! brother, see you in office

Dis is definition of faith

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by MrAJQ(m): 12:10am On Mar 04, 2020
wahab23:

You guys analysis is quite funny, it easy for the state government to tell you that you can't proceed with the application but rather they sent an email to you that will contact you soon. Only that applied for the core civil service commission were invited.

Remember they advertised all these selected ministries Agency and Department.
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
I never imagined this thing could take this long since the interview notification mail. I almost declined an offer hoping that I will be in Kaduna state civil service soon.
Why all this suspense, what went wrong with them mid way?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by Uspic(m): 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2020
It's a pity my brother. This is Nigeria for you. To me, theyre not actually doing this recruitment to help people but for their own "selfish interests". If they really needed people like they advertised, two months would have been enough
zeenaman:
I never imagined this thing could take this long since the interview notification mail. I almost declined an offer hoping that I will be in Kaduna state civil service soon.
Why all this suspense, what went wrong with them mid way?
Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
Uspic:
It's a pity my brother. This is Nigeria for you. To me, theyre not actually doing this recruitment to help people but for their own "selfish interests". If they really needed people like they advertised, two months would have been enough
I'm considering moving on and focus on what I'm doing now. There are plans I have whose execution is partly dependent on kdsg. They should let us know how far

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by zeenaman: 1:10pm On Mar 04, 2020
I keep checking my mail, hoping to hear from them. It's three weeks already since that interview notification

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply by anthoneg: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
You are not alone on this. Lets just be hopeful and at the same time prayerful.

zeenaman:
I keep checking my mail, hoping to hear from them. It's three weeks already since that interview notification

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014 / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.