Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today (1834 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / How Mbappe Was Unveiled At PSG Vs Ahmed Musa Was Unveiled At Kano Pillars / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by ELVISHOT: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
PSG just won the French Community Shield and Neymar was watching in the stands, so he came to get a photo with the team and Mbappe literally pushed him out of the picture. Brutal �
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by ELVISHOT: 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2019
More

Lalasticlala
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Brutal indeed...but I think it wasn't ill intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9xmdmmIJo

1 Like

Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by thesicilian: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
It takes a lot to manage a club full of so many stars. There's always going to be bad blood and envy.
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by sunsewa16: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2019
Wetin carry am come there,drug I guess.
Re: See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
thesicilian:
It takes a lot to manage a club full of so many stars. There's always going to be bad blood and envy.

I think he said he would never play fro PSG any longer, after the transfer saga, so I would understand why he would be cast aside the team and coach would focus on the players who will actually be part of the team this year.

(1) (Reply)

Caragher: It Is 'stupid' To Say Ronaldo Is The Best Because Of This Reason.. / Patrick Makau Of Kenya Sets World Record In Winning Berlin Marathon / [pics]beauty And The Beast..victor Moses(nigeria) Vs Bance (burkina Faso)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.