Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi (1968 Views)

”marriage Does Not Complete You, But Christ Does” – Reno Omokri Says / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Famousdan: 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simi expressed her disgust for popular defence lines of "how can you talk to a married woman like that, You can't do that to her. Do you know she's married?"

Noting that many use such in defending women, the singer stated that marriage does not elevate the value of a woman and women should be respected regardless of their marital status. Simi also pointed out that such questions implies that disrespecting single women is excusable

She tweeted;

Hate when people defend women with "how can you talk to a married woman like that?" "You can't do that to her. Do you know she's married?" I know u mean well, but you're implying that disrespecting single women is excusable. We gotta change that.

Marriage does not elevate the value of a woman. Every woman, regardless of status, must be treated respectfully. Some married women also need to erase this idea that they're more special. You're really not sis. Your special is in the good that you do and the value you add.

read more: https://www.ovasnews.tk/2019/08/marriage-does-not-elevate-value-of.html

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by amaniro: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Simi. All I know is that the marriage C'tee is coming for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by babakb: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
Such a hypocrite......

Please why did you marry, you should have remained single, if you really feel for single women please divorce your husband and join the singles.

Even your Mom that is old just remarried last year and you are talking shiit.

Adekunle gold don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by nero2face: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hope all is well Simi...bcuz na like so Tonto Dike start...anyway, wishing u and ur husband de best
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Is she not happy that she is now being addressed as Iyawo Gold.Take it easy o Simi.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Id97: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2019
Her line of thought is reasonable and tenable.In addition,her argument is also open to numerous interpretations depending on one's standpoints.
Personally,i think her argument boils down to the distasteful entitlement mentality most married folks possess especially the women which make them think they are untouchable and emboldens thems to run roughshod over others erroneously thinking their marital status will enable them getting away with it.
Simi is trying to dispel the notion that being married make one entitled to the respect of others even when they are not deserving of it.
Though I disagree with her saying that every women regardless of status should be respected.
Only women who respect themselves in my opinion deserved to be respected.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
The I am a married woman chair women are coming for you.brace up grin
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Is she not happy that she is now being addressed as Iyawo Gold.Take it easy o Simi.
ehennn this is one of the people we're talking about

What should she take easy? undecided

"Is she not happy she is now being addressed as iyawo gold"? You go school so? If per adventure you did,your unrefined brain is not different from the illiterate okada rider on the streets.choiiii see some kinds of human beings.God forbid tuehhhh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
nero2face:
Hope all is well Simi...bcuz na like so Tonto Dike start...anyway, wishing u and ur husband de best
awon ara ibi have started trooping in.awon tanwin noni.because she said what didn't sit well with you and you lack reasonable response,the next thing is to cast aspersions on her marriage
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
babakb:
Such a hypocrite......

Please why did you marry, you should have remained single, if you really feel for single women please divorce your husband and join the singles.

that no woman is better than the others is shitttt ehennn? is that how married men are better than bachelors? wink
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by LordKO(m): 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
She's right somehow. A woman's (or any human being) self-esteem and politeness should be the values to earn her respect, not her marital status or material possession of any kind. Respect is earned not given, so no one should expect to have it on a platter of gold (on a silver platter).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
ehennn this is one of the people we're talking about

What should she take easy? undecided

"Is she not happy she is now being addressed as iyawo gold"? You go school so? If per adventure you did,your unrefined brain is not different from the illiterate okada rider on the streets.choiiii see some kinds of human beings.God forbid tuehhhh

What's your point dear?
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:

What's your point dear?
my point is marital status should not define respect.married or not, single or not,man or woman.everyone has the right to give and reciprocate respect.

No wonder there's so much eye service everywhere because of human beings like you.tufiaaaa

1 Like

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:
Such a hypocrite......

What's this one saying sad did you read what she said at all or you just jumped into conclusion? She said people should be respected regardless of their status, you're saying something else.
Some married women are always ready to make life hard for other people because they think they've won a trophy undecided married or not, people must be respected, it's not until they shout she's a married woman, don't seduce her, don't do this and that. Married women who wants to be respected too should respect other people because respect is reciprocal sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
my point is marital status should not define respect.married or not, single or not,man or woman.everyone has the right to give and reciprocate respect.

No wonder there's so much eye service everywhere because of human beings like you.tufiaaaa

Iya Dangote calm down,you can still prove your points without being insultive.Simi has been in the news almost everytime,if she not attacking a pastor views she is acting drunk,she seems so loudmouthed,she should chill a bit.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
leave the messenger and focus on the message AND THEN MAKE AMENDS OF IT APPLIES TO YOU

We know everybody get their own for body, INCLUDING YOU

Na you sabi.It is none of my business.I commented on the post and you replied by hurling insults at me,what are you feeling like?It shows the kind of person you are.I'm done with you.
Bye.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by babakb: 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
SugarMuffin:
What's this one saying sad did you read what she said at all or you just jumped into conclusion? She said people should be respected regardless of their status, you're saying something else.
Some married women are always ready to make life hard for other people because they think they've won a trophy undecided married or not, people must be respected, it's not until they shout she's a married woman, don't seduce her, don't do this and that. Married women who wants to be respected too should respect other people because respect is reciprocal sad

Is it her respect? It's our respect and we decide who to respect more.

I respect married women more than single women, if the single women want same respect, they should close their legs and get married, period.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Na you sabi.It is none of my business.I commented on the post and you replied by hurling insults at me,what are you feeling like?It shows the kind of person you are.I'm done with you.
Bye.
e pain am grin

Truth always pain those who are guilty of disrespect.anyway it's always good to have a taste of your own medicine so that you will be mindful of how you treat address others.imagine a woman saying she should be happy her fellow woman is now addressed as Mrs gold.imagine how patronising. I now understand why women want to die inside an unhealthy marriage.see lifetime achievement grin
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by dangotesmummy: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:

Is it her respect? It's our respect and we decide who to respect more.

I respect married women more than single women, if the single women want same respect, they should close their legs and get married, period.
see another one. grin

So in your own submission all single unmarried women are promiscuous but the married ones are all decent and saints grin

The ones commiting adultery nko? When will you have sense?
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Exodora: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
babakb:
Such a hypocrite......

It is easier to carry a load of sand , salt and iron than to put up with a stupid person.
Listening to a foolish person talk is like travelling with a heavy load on your back. I bet you rearing make any sense from what she said.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
e pain am grin

Truth always pain those who are guilty of disrespect.anyway it's always good to have a taste of your own medicine so that you will be mindful of how you treat address others.imagine a woman saying she should be happy her fellow woman is now addressed as Mrs gold.imagine how patronising. I now understand why women want to die inside an unhealthy marriage.see lifetime achievement grin

Excuse me,Simi I know,who are you?You think you are being mordant,you are not.You can never molify me with your stupid comments.Stop being a mugwump,it helps.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
grin grin

The more you rant,the more asinine you appear grin

Just shut up already and work on your self esteem and cultural indoctrination grin.

See victim of narcissism.pele dear grin

See who is advising,you should work on your obnoxious character.
Come off your perch and learn how to address other people with respect.Your comments are stated pettishly.The fact that you have an opinion does not mean we should all accept that.You sound so pained.Rubbish,you must be feeling fly now as if you won a lottery.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 10:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
dangotesmummy:
see who's talking about RESPECT? grin

so it pained you that someone showed you the colour of your dirty fat ar5e? grin

Awon Omo alayileko we're always here to train them and force them to have manners

Awon akogbas like you too, we're here to make them fall in line grin

Then as for your question,o yes lousy woman,I AM FEELING SO FLY wink tongue grin

And you that is well trained can't mind your fucking business?Haha sorry o,if you have been treated unfairly because you are single.But that does not mean you vent your frustrations on me.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:32am On Aug 05, 2019
?
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=dangotesmummy post=80948734] married woman achievement of the year? grin

It is very good to know that I can frustrate the hell out of you to be spewing all this trash.I laugh in Swahili,so you even went to check my profile,that shows how deluded you are.
Such a punk.
So with all your epistles of lamentation,what have you gain?So because I saw Dangote's mummy on your moniker I should be quivering and not state my facts right?
From you comments you are from the gutter and will be treated like one;shabily.
Such a raffish fellow trying to feel important.
Besides this is a Monday morning,go and find work to do,I even honoured you by replying you all this while.
Next time you will look before you start jumping on peoples comments like a frog,only to say something paltry that will drag you into the mud.
Even all your comment won't fetch you a penny.Channel your energy into something worthwhile.
Pah.
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=dangotesmummy post=80948734] married woman achievement of the year? grin
Buhahaha who did they born well to treat unfairly when I didn't jump inside marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme like you grin

Hope you have finished washing your mother in-laws pant? grin

Na your type them suppose dump all the dirty clothes of the family for since you don't have a life outside marriage and marriage finally gave you a life grin

So the only thing is to buy you Omo to wash your in-laws bras while they go for party and get the family food ready since you were born to slave away and when it's night off that your pata that has giran and bringing out maggots for unku to fok since he determines when you sleep cheesy

Shebi you want to get dirty.you will meet me there

Ehennn married slave,you were talking about minding my BUISNESS in a public or private forum? grin

The one that you built? Alogoh.ogbon rara grin

Idiot!
Re: Marriage Does Not Elevate The Value Of A Woman - Simi by Funmmyastic: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
dangotesmummy:
see who's talking about RESPECT? grin

so it pained you that someone showed you the colour of your dirty fat ar5e? grin

Awon Omo alayileko we're always here to train them and force them to have manners

Awon akogbas like you too, we're here to make them fall in line grin

Then as for your question,o yes lousy woman,I AM FEELING SO FLY wink tongue grin

E pain am,oro naa dun,ofeke.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Prophet Predicts Death Of ‘p-square’, DJ Spinall, Others In Nigeria Mus / Davido And Chioma Kisses As They Shares Lovely New Pictures / Video: All The Crazy Cardi B Moments In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.