Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,374 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

How Anoying Some Guys Can Be On Facebook - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Anoying Some Guys Can Be On Facebook (695 Views)

Weather For Two , Guys Can Be Funny Shaa , MUST WATCH / Situations Tall Guys Can Relate To (funny Pics) / Guys, Can You Allow Anyone To Do This To Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Anoying Some Guys Can Be On Facebook by johndik(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anytime i visit a girl's Facebook timeline, I'll always see some dummies thanking her for accepting his request.
The most annoying part of the matter is that, they don't say it well.
Imagine this one; "Thanks for accepting me into your friend request" "Thanks for been acceptive"
The one wey pain me pass; "May God bless you and may you prosper, you and your family shall never lack for the acceptiveness for the request i send"
Guy, the tin don turn prayer?
Some Facebook guys eh.

Source:
https://figeria.com/topic-See-How-Anoying-Some-Facebook-Guys-Can-Be
Re: How Anoying Some Guys Can Be On Facebook by Amazingman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Anoying Some Guys Can Be On Facebook by Kennyprince: 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
I don't know why i should thank a lady that has nothing to offer me for accepting my request anyways. After, when she accepts, then you are likely to be the one she always ask for litany me assistance,.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares The Clap-back He Got After Shooting His Shot / Download Mp4 Video: Broda Shaggi Tested Positive For COVID-19 / Where Are The Meme Lords?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.