Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up (566 Views)

Khafi Shamed On Front Page Of British Newspaper For Having Sex With Gedoni. / I Know What Happened Under The Duvet With Gedoni – Khafi / #bbnaija : Khafi Moans While Having Sex With Gedoni Again (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up by Petfadblog: 11:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Khafi during her diary session has revealed to Big Brother that her relationship with Gedoni has made her lose focus on the game.

She made this known when Biggie asked her if there were people in the house who had lost focus on the game so far. She replied, yes that there were, including herself. She said she always got carried away whenever she was with Gedoni and he himself noticed she was losing focus and concentrating more on him.

She stated that whenever he noticed that, he always put her in check and brought her back to her senses by reminding her she was in the BBNaija house for a purpose and she should focus more on the game.

She further revealed that a lot of the housemates had gotten too comfortable and had become laid back but as soon as Biggie brought in new housemates, they all woke up from their slumber and sat up immediately.
She said it was like someone had snapped them back to reality and they all realized they needed to put in more efforts as the game was becoming more competitive with the arrival of new housemates.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-being-with-gedoni-has-made-me.html
Re: Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up by slyfox35(m): 12:01am On Aug 04, 2019
Don't worry about the house no more hafi, you will soon be evicted!!!
Even if you are evicted,you won't miss the house, its only sex with Gedoni that u will miss
Re: Bbnaija: Being With Gedoni Has Made Me Lose Focus On The Game- Khafi Opens Up by Dadapapa555: 12:33am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello there, if you're looking for a good business/investment to start with between #2000 - #20,000 and make up to #4000 daily. Send us a private message, lets introduce you to one!!!

No scam, very legit!!

WHATSAPP: 09015046500
WHATSAPP: 09015046500

(1) (Reply)

10 Secret Billionaire Husbands Of Nigerian Celebrities You Probably Didn't Know / Bbnaija: Why Diane Shouldn't Be Evicted This Sunday - Gedoni / Falz Biography, Net Worth, History, And Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.