Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,758 members, 7,924,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola (709 Views)

BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Betrayed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola by iamocheme: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2019
BBNaija ‘Pepper Dem’ housemate, Omashola, for the first time, since the 2019 season of the show began, got very emotional during his diary session with Big Brother yesterday the 3rd of August 2019.

The Warri born housemates in his diary session with Biggie disclosed that he had initially told Frodd of his affections for Venita but he was pissed when he got stabbed in the back.

Omashola expressed why he bonded with Venita easily was the facts that she is a Warri girl from Delta State just like him, she also speaks pidgin fluently as he does and she is also a free-spirited and lively person.

He further added that with all these qualities and attributes he admired in her, he felt they already had a connection and he wished something real, more like a relationship could come out of it. But he got disappointed when things started going sour between them and she was giving him less attention. Nevertheless, he wouldn’t mind if things go well between them because he really likes her.

The model and entrepreneur further talked about his 4-year-old relationship that broke shortly before he came into the BBNaija house. He said his girlfriend turned him down the day he proposed to her. According to him, she said no to his proposal and he got terribly heartbroken. He blamed himself for her rejection.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-frodd-betrayed-me-we-actually-fought-because-of-woman-omashola/

Re: Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola by Adepet222(f): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2019
Brain fall on u.
Re: Bbnaija: “frodd Betrayed Me, We Actually Fought Because Of Woman” – Omashola by aolawale025: 7:16am On Aug 04, 2019
Seems he tells a lot of lies

(1) (Reply)

Super Model Heidi Klum Marries Her 3rd Husband / Oluwadolarz Hit 1million Followers On Instagram / Video Of Cristiano Ronaldo Enjoying Leg Massage From His GF Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.