Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,442 members, 7,968,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:22 PM

Viewers Officially Crown #bbnaija Housemate, Elozonam, The Dance Lord. Watch The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viewers Officially Crown #bbnaija Housemate, Elozonam, The Dance Lord. Watch The (761 Views)

Ex-bbnaija Housemate, Elozonam Set To Host First Ever Bbnaija Eviction Vodcast / “No One Can Defeat Me And Steal My Crown” – Bbnaija Winner, Mercy Brags. / Meet Famous Pun Star, Twin, Bbnaija 2019 Additional Housemate, Elozonam, & His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viewers Officially Crown #bbnaija Housemate, Elozonam, The Dance Lord. Watch The by onyi25(f): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2019
Viewers Officially Crown #BBnaija Housemate, Elozonam, The Dance Lord. Watch The Many Times He Stole Their Hearts (Videos, Photos)

Once again, another dance lord has emerged in the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem house.

After the eviction of Tuoyo the stripper and Thelma the every Saturday night party sensation, viewers wondered who would fill in from where they left off.

That has been answered as last night's Saturday party saw Elozonam taking over the dance floor in many awesome ways than you can imagine.

Elozonam who is currently trending on Twitter, was very entertaining, he was just everywhere, with all female housemates, showing off his dance skills, his goofiness and we love it!

Viewers couldn't just get enough of him and have taken to social media to officially crown him the 'BBnaija Dance Lord'.

Watch videos and Reaction from viewers here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/viewers-officially-crown-bbnaija.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Quit Again If I’m Unhappy In My Next Marriage – Toke Makinwa / #bbnaija: Frodd Pictured Ironing Esther's Dress (photos) / Ubi Franklin Calls Out Alex Ekubo On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.