Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,372 members, 7,901,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

The Kidnappers Fell Asleep After I Prayed To God-rccg Deaconess - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Kidnappers Fell Asleep After I Prayed To God-rccg Deaconess (223 Views)

Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep / Phone Thief Who Fell Asleep In A Mosque In Kebbi Caught (Pictures) / Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Kidnappers Fell Asleep After I Prayed To God-rccg Deaconess by Samorenews: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2019
The kidnappers fell asleep after I prayed to God – RCCG deaconess . . A deaconess of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Chidimma Ibenegbu, has narrated how God helped her to escape from the den of kidnappers who abducted her and four others, last week, in Ogun State. .
. Ibenegbu said the abductors ambushed their bus on the expressway at Ijebu-Ode. Narrating her experience at he church’s conference ground on Saturday, she said the men took them into a forest. . . “I prayed to God to make them fall asleep, and they fell asleep and continued to sleep until I began to make my way out of the bush.

Source

http://samgist.com/the-kidnappers-fell-asleep-after-i-prayed-to-god-rccg-deaconess/

Re: The Kidnappers Fell Asleep After I Prayed To God-rccg Deaconess by Samorenews: 10:35am On Aug 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State University Decries Sexual Assault On Student / Rome Bans Tourists From Sitting On Spanish Steps / Mother Drops Her Crying Baby On The Floor To Fight Her Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.