Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,476 members, 7,897,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) (5724 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2019
iDRAW:
hmm... I smell good thing springing up from this thread. Let me kuku tanda here to hawk my trade grin

@iLegendd this one is for you. I will do 2 more cover design for your next books. free of charge. cos i know say, one day, I will get your blessing cool

Cool designs cool
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iDRAW(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2019
locust:

Cool designs cool

Thanks a million smiley
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Really? Why disturb me?
Alright, go ahead and disturb. Though, I'll suggest you use this free time you have to acquire one or two digital skills. Just a suggestion. Luckily, you have the freedom to do otherwise. All the best.
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by Bigcowhorn: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
Alright, go ahead and disturb. Though, I'll suggest you use this free time you have to acquire one or two digital skills. Just a suggestion. Luckily, you have the freedom to do otherwise. All the best.

My digital skills are what makes me suspicious of you and aware of you thievry in other areas. Such as buying and rewriting bestsellers. You know you do know you can lose your amazon account for that right
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iDRAW(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2019
@iLegendd
I have gone through the thread and I must confess you're damn good at what you do. Now, the question is how do I break into this writing industry and break-even.

Here are some of the limitations I dread:
1. Writing ability
2. Knowing topics to write about
3. Knowing which YouTube video to watch/focus on.

I don't have much data and resources... I won't say I am jobless ( cos I stopped working for people since November 2013) but my situation isn't really proud of my present situation. I have tried my hands on couple of stuffs like Freelancing offline and on Fiverr + running a business center.

Non of the hustle listed above could truly gives me the type of success/progress I need; it's more of taking 5 steps forward and 10 steps back. I chose to stay doing graphics just because I have deep feelings for it. It's not been paying my bills cos too many people nowadays are "graphics guru".

I just want a change of scenery... Right now my life is so boring. Freestyling on my Ai Artboard is the only joy I've got.

I'm open to doing free jobs from 12 noon until 4pm. I need something to keep me busy. I don't want to feel depressed for a minute, not today embarassed
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

My digital skills are what makes me suspicious of you and aware of you thievry in other areas. Such as buying and rewriting bestsellers. You know you do know you can lose your amazon account for that right

You just want someone to chat with. Could you expose what you found? We'll all be happy to see. If you can't, I'll be disappointed. Everyone is waiting for you.
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by Bigcowhorn: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:

You just want someone to chat with. Could you expose what you found? We'll all be happy to see. If you can't, I'll be disappointed. Everyone is waiting for you.

You just want people to chat with and fill your account with more money you greedy crook. If you doubt me post proof that you are the authrised dealer of any of the books you sell on this forum. People are waiting done't disappoint.

Better still crate a thread about this and mention me
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
iDRAW:
I truly understand your plight. I wish I'm available to teach or help. The thread is just for inspiration for anyone who is interested to use Google and YouTube to further his or her learning.

If you give it a try, you'll be glad. Yes, all of us always say we are not good writers, but it's a lie — everyone can write, but not everyone can proofread. Proofreading can be outsourced to English majors or you can use Grammarly / ProWritingAid software.

Just watch a bunch of YouTube video and one person will click for you.

Write based on your passion first, then begin to expand to profitable niches.

1 Like

Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You just want people to chat with and fill your account with more money you greedy crook. If you doubt me post proof that you are the authrised dealer of any of the books you sell on this forum. People are waiting done't disappoint.

Better still crate a thread about this and mention me
You're such a waste of my time. Ignored from today.
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iDRAW(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
I truly understand your plight. I wish I'm available to teach or help. The thread is just for inspiration for anyone who is interested to use Google and YouTube to further his or her learning.

If you give it a try, you'll be glad. Yes, all of us always say we are not good writers, but it's a lie — everyone can write, but not everyone can proofread. Proofreading can be outsourced to English majors or you can use Grammarly / ProWritingAid software.

Just watch a bunch of YouTube video and one person will click for you.

Write based on your passion first, then begin to expand to profitable niches.

Thanks Boss. I'll give it a try

1 Like

Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by Bigcowhorn: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
iLegendd:
You're such a waste of my time. Ignored from today.

And you thought you were making me money? How stupid can you get?

Wait for Nigerian trained fools and teach them your trick ok then you go to amazon and do more stealing and re-brand. Like you are smart enough to write shit
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by iLegendd(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Update coming soon. Oh, wrong thread. The update will be here https://www.nairaland.com/5342295/
Re: I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) by SuperOnyi: 7:09am On Jun 14, 2023
glimpse33:

Bro.. See Just Use Google or YouTube.

Thanks To ilegendd, I have been a able to Design my own website where I sell any type of E-Book (Romance, Business, Health, Fitness, Career, + much more )

How's it going, boss? How much would it cost me to set one up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Girl Is Making Me Go Crazy.l May Explode Soon. / What I Found After I Broke My Savings Kolo (graphic Pics) / Nigeria Ladies Are The Most Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.