Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,087 members, 7,919,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:54 AM

Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? (1183 Views)

Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video / Those Claiming Buhari Is Jubril Need Psychiatric Attention, Say Nigerians Abroad / Those Who Believe That President Buhari Is Jubril From Sudan, Aren't Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by laptramaptra: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
I am not Nigerian but I have followed Nigerian news and events at my free time. That man in Aso Rock is a million percent not Buhari. He is probably Jubril. Why is the media houses in Lagos not singing it by now?
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by icebird25(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Both the opportunity and the idiot above me ...are suffering from brain disorder..there's too much relaxer in their brain
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by Amazingman(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
The two people above me have mud a.k.a porto Porto and relaxer in their brain, sorry I meant buhari
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by timecapsule: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
As you said that you are not from Nigeria, you might be right. People have said it before. Is he your brother from Sudan because you still repeated the name he they said is his name?

laptramaptra:
I am not Nigerian but I have followed Nigerian news and events at my free time. That man in Aso Rock is a million percent not Buhari. He is probably Jubril. Why is the media houses in Lagos not singing it by now?
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by laptramaptra: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
timecapsule:
As you said that you are not from Nigeria, you might be right. People have said it before. Is he your brother from Sudan because you still repeated the name he they said is his name?

That man is definitely NOT BUHARI. Parading a Jubril as Buhari is probably the greatest con pulled against a supposed 180 million strong people. I will be watching from the sideline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by timecapsule: 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
I know he is not Buhari so also most top politicians know. They are afraid to speck up, they don't what befall Dora and Okadigbo to befall them.
But soon it will be exposed and the fight will start from Abuja.

laptramaptra:

That man is definitely NOT BUHARI. Parading a Jubril as Buhari is probably the greatest con pulled against a supposed 180 million strong people. I will be watching from the sideline.
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by Printerscanner: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
laptramaptra:

Go to the psychiatric hospital, do a psychiatric test, get a copy of the test report and post it here. I need to confirm that you are not suffering from mental imbalance and hallucination.
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by boldaslion: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Printerscanner:

Go to the psychiatric hospital, do a psychiatric test, get a copy of the test report and post it here. I need to confirm that you are not suffering from mental imbalance and hallucination.

What will you now do if he goes for psychiatric test? It's you that needs it more if you don't know the obvious. Jubril is running the affairs of your Zoo country as directed by the Abah kyari led fulani cabals
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by PFRB: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
The truth is that the man is not Buhari. The facts are clear.
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by Printerscanner: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2019
PFRB:
The truth is that the man is not Buhari. The facts are clear.

Yes, facts that are clear to only Biafrans from the potopoto republic of drugs and crime.
Re: Which MSM Will Be Brave To Tell Nigerians This Is Jubril? by laptramaptra: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2019
Printerscanner:

Yes, facts that are clear to only Biafrans from the potopoto republic of drugs and crime.

OSUNBADE must be biggest coward in human history

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Still Very Strong, Borno Residents Write Buhari / Attack On Amaechi: Ohanaeze Youths Warn Over Threat To Destroy Igbo Investments / NASS Renovation In 2013 - 40.2bn And Now 2019 - 37bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.