Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,298 members, 7,950,525 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics (4468 Views)

Did Tacha Copy Nicki Minaj Outfit, Who Rock It Better ??. PHOTOS / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by nairafamedotcom: 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wife of Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State VS. Young Man.
Who Wore Special Edition Gucci Sunglasses That Cost $2,755 Better?

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/man-rock-same-gucci-sunglasses-with.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by nairafamedotcom: 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by NickiSlay(f): 7:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
the glass is ugly

3 Likes

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by NwaAmaikpe: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

The first lady.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Obviously the guy is wearing the clone

Now to the question "rocked"

I dont know if its only me but i think the glasses is feminine. A man cannot "rock" a womans item better than a woman and moreover a fake one. So unless you are comparing hers with another female also wearing the original.

The First Lady takes the win

5 Likes

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by joinnow: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
His own is made in Aba

2 Likes

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by guuudy87(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2019
Very ugly sunglasses..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin ugly aba glasses grin grin
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by blackboy(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
The difference is clear. The guy is rocking an original fake while the governor's wife is sporting the real deal or something near.

The guy is a miss while Mrs Governors wife is a hit
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by 1shortblackboy: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2019
KngGezy:
Obviously the guy is wearing the clone

Now to the question "rocked"

I dont know if its only me but i think the glasses is feminine. A man cannot "rock" a womans item better than a woman and moreover a fake one. So unless you are comparing hers with another female also wearing the original.

The First Lady takes the win
see as u serious dey analyze something that is obviously meant for laffs

2 Likes

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by ManTiger(m): 2:51am On Aug 05, 2019
We too like wahala for this country.

Cool down with Awon Omo Soakaway

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEoAC5cJ_3A
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by Wickedfacts: 6:10am On Aug 05, 2019
The glasses cost 2,755 dollars, that's approximately 1M.

That's the salary of 55 civil servants at 18k minimum wage and 30k new minimum wage which Obiano is dribbling his citizens about paying.

Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by bookyp19: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2019
aba made
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by Katier00(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2019
Even if it costs 10000 dollar or 50 dollars, the concept no fine. It is too fancy and ugly
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by abeniagbon(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's nice, I guess she should learn from this
Re: Man Rock Same Gucci Sunglasses With Anambra First Lady, Who Rock it Better. Pics by nairafamedotcom: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lol
Lalasticlala don't see this

(1) (Reply)

One Of Beyonce Girls Shades Her: Says Shes Bad And Her Mouth Stinks / Kanye West Is Gay?(pics) / Nigerian Artistes: Top 20 Highest Earners In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.