Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,139 members, 7,916,336 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:47 PM

Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" (42558 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Police Clamp Down On #RevolutionNow Protesters In Lagos, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by BrokenCock: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Uchenduin:
Igbos should stay off the protest.these people are betrayals. It once happened in 1966 when ojukwu made an agreement with western premier to break away from Nigeria because of the oppression of Fulani jihad.while ojukwu went and implement the agreement they had, the west went behind and collided with the northerners and unite to fight the Igbos in what they termed Nigeria-biafra war.
No hope for Nigeria. Nigeria is dead and buried long time ago. What is happening is politicians exploiting the land to settle themselves.
No tribe in Nigeria can support other tribe towards any move or protest to restore the land.
Let's forget Nigeria and think how everyone can settle his family with the remaining national cake.

a word is enough for the wise! the protest is meant for the selfish westerners.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Kenneth10110(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
muykem:
Big disappointed to IPOB who think such protest is strictly targeted at Buhari.

I'm also disappointed can you imagine ?

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Thinkfree(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
27Pushing30:

Lol Una for begin today so I no go work tomorrow

Smh protest without ideology
sense no go kill u, you made a reasonable point. If ousted tomorrow who who r they going to install as the next president.
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by shineeye1: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
The dilemma of the Nigerian polity is that PDP and APC have become mere spare uniforms for the same corrupt politicians. Nigeria needs a credible third force bearing radically contrasting characteristics to wrest power from them. The corruption ridden status quo will never allow that to happen. In the fightback against anti corruption, APC and PDP are one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet. grin
NA TERRORISTS WAN DO D REVOLUTION?
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Jeromejnr(m): 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Uchenduin:
Can imagine that quantity of watery beans in sowore stomach now.

Lol..guy u no well grin
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by babzo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

For those who don't have idea how the Anti terrorism police squad look like: the picture below is a snippet. grin

Your post is a great disappointment
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Omoslim26: 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
I was very enthusiastic about dis protest bt i m having my doubts nw aw can there be revolution wen there is so much disunity nd disagreement u come to dis forum nd u see crazy mofos turn this to tribal bigotry how then can we acheive anything if we are so divided in all sense
me i am nt joining them again because this revolution holabaloo is dead on arival
#restructureorsplitthecountrynow

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Olatara(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Maybe they should change the topic instead of 'Revolution' it should be 'Peaceful protest for good Governance'.
The word REVOLUTION sounds rebellious.
My opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LarryBee1k: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
U

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Wickedfacts: 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Uchenduin:
Igbos should stay off the protest.these people are betrayals. It once happened in 1966 when ojukwu made an agreement with western premier to break away from Nigeria because of the oppression of Fulani jihad.while ojukwu went and implement the agreement they had, the west went behind and collided with the northerners and unite to fight the Igbos in what they termed Nigeria-biafra war.
No hope for Nigeria. Nigeria is dead and buried long time ago. What is happening is politicians exploiting the land to settle themselves.
No tribe in Nigeria can support other tribe towards any move or protest to restore the land.
Let's forget Nigeria and think how everyone can settle his family with the remaining national cake.

Bro, you're a genius and your reasoning is impeccable.
What school did you attend?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
D GUILTY IS ALWAYS AFRAID....William Shakespeare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by UncleJudax(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"
True. Nigerians are not worth it. The people are primitive, hungry, docile and hateful.

Na Buhari fit them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LarryBee1k: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hope

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Brain08(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
They're all thieves, we must revolt come rain come shine.

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Elvis2kay: 10:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
blackgold90:
The Yoruba's should do #RevolutionNow in Lagos and in south west,they midwife @mbuhari to power they should enjoy the next level in peace.

No to protest
No to protest
No to protest

Buhari is not good ,buhari is not good,yet they voted for him for 2nd term and the foolish sowore want to protest against what those that own Lagos and southwest have approved,he will die young.

I stand with wike,
Don't try shit in PH

Continue to stand with Government and remain to be a slave to your oppressors.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dangotesmummy: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Anytime Nigerians decide to wake up from their slumber the wickedly desperate politicians who are so comfortable eating the spoils of corruption use state instituted coercion to silence them to be numb

They just want to permanently maintain the status quo of impunity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by preciousfeb(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Service with Integrity

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by ogbonti: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

Fear fear, dem no be human being?.... I swear to God if they keel anyone as a direct confrontation during the planned protest. You will see F-16 jets over Abuja like flies. Wetin EU and US do Gadaffi will be a child's play compared to what they will.do to Buhari.... Make Buhari no try nonesense oooo, this is the age of social media, not the nonesense Abacha.did in 1994 when there was no media capable cell phones and Internet / social media to broadcast the June 12 protest killings across Nigeria, THIS IS 2019, if Buhari.try nonesense, he will be asked to go by the UN, US, UK EU and he Wil kpai in a cold cell room at the Hague!!!!!
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by foleskay(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
a ɮɛɢ աɦɛʀɛ ɨs ɨɮaɖaռ քʀօtɛst ɦօʟɖɨռɢ tօʍօʀʀօա? ʍօʀaʟɛ ɨs sɛʀɨօʊsʟʏ ɦɨɢɦ!!
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dangotesmummy: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Elvis2kay:

Continue to stand with Government and remain to be a slave to your oppressors.
ABI o.its rather unfortunate that the Judas among Nigerians that keep thrwarting any attempt to resist oppression and subjugation exchange their souls for peanuts and are further held in captivity and suppression

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wike is crying more than the bereaved... because Sowore party was a torn in his flesh some months ago.... Lolz.

Bubu sef neva coff....

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Kenturkey048(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
LarryBee1k:

Read the book on civil war. Igbo started the war.
we read to understand not to blame...the civil war by obasanjo didnt say Igbos started the war...gowon came back from aburi and refused to implement agreement...

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LZAA: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

Cc immhotep Bastardmod

1 Like

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by dangotesmummy: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
ogbonti:

Fear fear, dem no be human being.... I swear to God of they kill anyone as a direct confrontation. You will see F-16 over Abuja like flies. Wet in EU an US do Gadaffi will be a child's play.... Make Buhari try nonesense, this is the age of social media, not the nonesense Abacha.did in 1994 when there was no social media to broadcast the June 12 protest killings across Nigeria, THIS IS 2019, if Buhari.try nonesense, he will be asked to go by the UN, US, UK EU and he Wil kpai in a cold cell room at the Hague!!!!!
and you think his herdsmen brothers will allow that? You don't know the herds men menace are a ploy to keep Nigerians in fear,panic and demoralise them from resisting tyranny?
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by LZAA: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yyeske:
My IPOB brothers won't see threads like this to comment on. If only it was a Governor in the SW or north that said this, the thread would have gotten to the 10th page already.
Igbo domination things on your mind grin
Igbo amaka
Cc immhotep sarrki deomelo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
cheesy grin

Are they in Borno with book haram?
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by lexy2014: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm surprise. Even Wike is against it. I guess because it didn't emanate from PDP. grin

Amaechi/APC used AAC to fight wine in d last elections
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
zakim:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/stay-off-rivers-wike-warns-revolutionnow-protesters.html
lol woke my man just because aac gave u a shutdown in rivers ehnnnn u av now turned to mr neutral I know u will defend diz with the cso crap and even the infants who insult u regularly will lick ur scrotum now....

U are a disappointment. Shiorrr
Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Dino98: 10:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Sowore's family I pity.

Hin go tey for Prison!

It's better to fight for animal rights in Nigeria than to stand for the lots of hopeless youths we have in the country. If beer, peeppersoup and Ashawo, are still abound. Sowore will rot in prison.

He failed woefully in reading and studying the people he was about emancipating.

I repeat, if dem kill sowore today, nothing will happen. It will start and end on Twitter, and on Nairaland. No be Nigerians!

They be revolting with a bottle of Goldberg and a plate of cow tail peppersoup. Tweeting "we no go gree"

Watch and see how he would be forgotten very soon. Is it not Nigeria?? Nigerians and their short memory. They'll shout and jump around for some weeks, then move on to the next shit.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Warns #RevolutionNow Protesters, Says "Stay Off Rivers State" by Urchman200: 10:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
This is one of the most useless governor in south south region,the most selfish governor any one can think of ,when is against him is very wrong but when is in his favour is ok .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protest Rocks Katsina As Buhari Commissions Overhead Bridge Project / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS) / DSS Found 24 Military Uniforms, Over ₦100 Million In Mamu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.