Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice (721 Views)

My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hello I want to share my experience so I can get advice from y'all,actually this is my first time posting here. My girlfriend just broke up with me in a 3yr ➕ relationship. We started dating way back in 2016 before we started dating she was sleeping with the cousin of which I knew about and the guy even bragged about it to me... I confronted her about that she lied told me it didn't happen. Time went by she confessed about it happening then told me that she wanted to tell it to her first daughter.. We moved on this girl kept deceiving me which I never knew until I had to support her biz which meant her bringing the Lil brother to stay with me. The guy and I tallied we got talking and I get to discover that everything this girl told me about herself and family where all lies and that she's been cheating on me.I confronted her with evidence she started crying and denying them instead of refuting those claims. Few of her friends she told about being just friends she lied about them. The brother told me about her spending the night at one this guy's place whist telling me she's at her friends house. I told her everything she replied by telling me to mind my biz and stay out of her life.Mehn I'm hurt this is someone I have always wanted the best for the business she started I supported her she lied to me about having infection and collected cash from me to treat it whilst sex starving me for a year ,only to be sleeping with other guys. Pls don't mind my errors I'm broken ATM... Pls what do y'all advice me to do, on how to move on ..pls no harsh words I beg of you guys.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Olalan(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
OP as much as it's hard to let go of someone we truly love you have to tell yourself the hard truth which is SHE'S NOT WORTHY YOUR LOVE.
BTW cheats never change........they don't.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by babavik: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
what else will you want us to do or advice you on.
you just have to forget her and move on as it's the only option you have. she had already told you to live her alone
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olalan:
OP as much as it's hard to let go of someone we truly love you have to tell yourself the hard truth which is SHE'S NOT WORTHY YOUR LOVE.
BTW cheats never change........they don't.

same thing I heard from someone else... thanks I appreciate
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
babavik:
you just have to forget her and move on as it's the only option you have. she had already told you to live her alone

techniques on how to move on
I don try music e no work
I'm not the alcoholic type, I don't have good records with it. then I'm a bad ass introvert no friends cry
babavik:

techniques on how to move on
I don try music e no work
I'm not the alcoholic type, I don't have good records with it. then I'm a bad ass introvert no friends
Re: Pls I Need Advice by luvyaself95(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
am just laughing here that why on earth a man will be so foolish like this... Brother man up don't stress yourself because of that bi'tche ...
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
luvyaself95:
am just laughing here that why on earth a man will be so foolish like this...
Brother man up don't stress yourself because of that bi'tche ...

try and have small sense
Re: Pls I Need Advice by donbachi(m): 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
U think sey people wey do motor put spare tyre no get sense abi.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by luvyaself95(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gluckudom1:

try and have small sense
oh really, you should say to yourself not me biko nu...
Re: Pls I Need Advice by CosmicPhoenix: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
the matter tire me o,las las the op will still go and beg the girl.

babavik:
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
look for a pretty damsel and make friends with her, you will recover ok
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Skmoda360(m): 9:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
[center]he dare not lipsrsealed[/center]
CosmicPhoenix:

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
donbachi:

bro epp me break down this proverb abeg grin
donbachi:

bro epp me break down this proverb abeg
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

God forbid lipsrsealed
CosmicPhoenix:

God forbid
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Gluckudom1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Skmoda360 post=80942607]look for a pretty damsel and make friends with her, you will recover ok[/quote
thanks bro I appreciate
Re: Pls I Need Advice by 2dice01: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
all these girls just dey give brothers Uppercut anyhow grin

To move on is simple
First delete her contact and pictures from your phone and laptop

Then make new friends
also make sure make at least one female friend via online/offline once a week

You know your hobbies right..Fall inlove with them

No matter what dont call her for now until you heal completely but if she calls you can pick her calls

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help / I Need Advise / Would You Date A Girl Who Demands For Monthly Salary As A Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.