Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,908 members, 7,976,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 07:26 AM

I’ve No Desire To Marry To Any Man Yet – Diana Asamoah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve No Desire To Marry To Any Man Yet – Diana Asamoah (661 Views)

Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) / End Time: A Woman Marry To Two Men Same Day (pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve No Desire To Marry To Any Man Yet – Diana Asamoah by MhizMuna: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ghanaian gospel artiste, Diana Asamoah has said in view of her adoration for God’s work, she has never thought of settling down with a man.

The gospel artiste who is in her late forties said her need is to get the message out of God.

Making reference to the prominent Bible expression that “look for ye first the kingdom of God, and his uprightness; and all these. things will be included unto you.”

Asamoah said her concern is to do the desire of God and at God’s own designated time other beneficial things like marriage will be included.

The praised vocalist is known for utilizing evangelism and melody ministration to spread the good news of God.

https://www./2019/08/ive-no-desire-to-marry-to-any-man-yet-diana-asamoah.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I’ve No Desire To Marry To Any Man Yet – Diana Asamoah by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
OK, noted.....we are watching you in HD

(1) (Reply)

Rema Hits 50 Million Total Streams / ''I Wish I Could Be Both Parents To My Daughter'' - Davido's First Babymama Says / Nigerians React As Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.