Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed (5946 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Skales: "Timaya Housed Me When Banky W Kicked Me Out Of EME" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by Gistring: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
OAP Daady Freeze has taken to social media to expose an estate where poor people, rehabilitated criminals and sex workers are housed and fed for free.

Read his post below;

Imagine an estate where poor people, rehabilitated criminals and sex workers are housed and fed FOR FREE as they pick up the pieces of their lives?
-
My brother and friend Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere has made this possible with the newly commissioned OPM free estate.
-
This is what church money should be used for, this is what the church should do.
-
◄ 2 Corinthians 12:15 ►
And for the sake of your souls, I will most gladly spend my money and myself. If I love you more, will you love me less?
-
◄ Matthew 14 ►
[15] That evening the disciples came to him and said, “This is a remote place, and it’s already getting late. Send the crowds away so they can go to the villages and buy food for themselves.” [16] But Jesus said, “That isn’t necessary—you feed them.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-an-estate-where-rehabilitated-criminals-sex-workers-are-housed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by Gistring: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by Gistring: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by raphy(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
this is sure good filor democracy in the country. not all that one that will dry ur pocket tell you God will bless you..
but the church name get as e be.OPM
isnt that OTHER PEOPLE MONEY is the meaning?
anyway its good investment from a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by MVLOX(m): 12:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Lemme pack here 1st...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by Onyenna(m): 12:05am On Aug 05, 2019
Great!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by OkCornel(m): 4:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Now that's how it should be done!

Kudos to those spreading the true gospel of Christ by their actions!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by meezynetwork(m): 5:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Kudos to chibuzor
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by bookyp19: 6:12am On Aug 05, 2019
nothing man no go see
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by ExAngel007(f): 6:28am On Aug 05, 2019
nice one pastor. But i still have issues with all these pastors and men of God

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by joshadedapo(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2019
I just want to say this...
I have been longing to say it
Hope you won't get mad if I say it
But I understand if you get mad when I say it
Because I won't like it too if you were the one saying it
It is not compulsory to say it
Nevertheless I must say it
Well what is it to say...?

NO COMMENT
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by presnel426: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Shut up you

That is not the gospel of Christ. Jesus never sent his followers to go opening homes for prostitutes and Criminals. Rather, he sent them to go preach to them, get them saved and bring them to church. Not build a house for them to continue with their act, or bring them to church while they are still criminals and sinners.

But a Satanist like you would want criminals and prostitutes in church.

A self-professed Christian that patronizes prostitutes is talking here? The hypocrisy on this forum is indeed nauseating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by alBHAGDADI: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
presnel426:

A self-professed Christian that patronizes prostitutes is talking here? The hypocrisy on this forum is indeed nauseating

I don't patronize brothels or prostitutes. I only found the thread to be exciting then in 2016. I was still on the world. That's was long before I got saved. I got saved in 2018. Ever since, my life has changed as can be seen from my threads. I use to be all about tackling Muslims and Islam, but since my salvation, i shifted to winning souls. If you want to hold me by past, which I didn't even do, then it's your cup of tea. While you are at it, make sure you hold Apostle Paul for his previous crimes before he converted. I wish you good luck

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by Nemesis909: 8:22am On Aug 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Shut up you

That is not the gospel of Christ. Jesus never sent his followers to go opening homes for prostitutes and Criminals. Rather, he sent them to go preach to them, get them saved and bring them to church. Not build a house for them to continue with their act, or bring them to church while they are still criminals and sinners.

What about buying private jets?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by backnbeta(f): 8:27am On Aug 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Shut up you

They are being rehabilitated sir. This however will be better as a halfway house, from where they can move on
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by presnel426: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Who told you I patronized prostitutes? You are only trying to discredit my message here. Shame on you. You had to go as far back as 2016 to look for dirts on me. Look dude, I was dirty then and a horrible sinner. My life has been filled with ups and downs, from gangsterism to weed smoking to what have you. Yet God transformed me and saved me for good in 2018. Yet you want to rope me in my past. My sins have been washed away. I'm now a righteous man before God. He will never impute sin on me because the precious blood of Jesus Christ who is the same yesterday, today and forever has taken away my sins of yesterday 2016, today and forever.

Romans 4:8
Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

I am now a righteous man because Jesus took away my sins. But here you are playing the role of a Satanist the accuser of the brethren. Guess what?

Romans 8:33-34 King James Version (KJV)
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

tongue

You were saved and transformed in 2018, and yet you are here also accusing another person of Satanism. You said I am accusing you, but here you are glaring accusing another person on this thread.

Besides, couldn't you see the people in the OP were former criminals and prostitutes? If you claim you were saved, what of those people? Who are you to sit here and judge them as criminals and prostitutes if they have turned a new leaf and are currently being rehabilitated?

Just shut it. Your hypocrisy is too glaring for everyone to see here

If you can still call these people criminals and prostitutes, then it obvious you are also still a lover of prostitutes and a sex addict...

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by alBHAGDADI: 8:47am On Aug 05, 2019
presnel426:

You were saved and transformed in 2018, and yet you are here also accusing another person of Satanism. You said I am accusing you, but here you are glaring accusing another person on this thread.

Besides, couldn't you see the people in the OP were former criminals and prostitutes? If you claim you were saved, what of those people? Who are you to sit here and judge them as criminals and prostitutes if they have turned a new leaf and are currently being rehabilitated?

Just shut it. Your hypocrisy is too glaring for everyone to see here

Okcornel take off your mask.

You just opened this moniker so you could tackle me. The Satanist in you opened it today and all the posts have been about me. Yeye. grin

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by presnel426: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Okcornel take off your mask.

You just opened this moniker so you could tackle me. The Satanist in you opened it today and all the posts have been about me. Yeye. grin

And this is where you get to grab at straws. I view threads as a guest. But your irritating hypocrisy just made me sign up here to make a comment. And mark my words, you are a marked man!

Bloody hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by alBHAGDADI: 8:50am On Aug 05, 2019
backnbeta:

They are being rehabilitated sir. This however will be better as a halfway house, from where they can move on

You don't rehabilitate a prostitute or criminal. A church is to make them encounter the Divine gospel which will transform them and make them repent. Churches don't rehabilitate. Rehabilitation is for drug and psycho wards.

A church claiming to be rehabilitating prostitutes and Criminals is only filling the house of God with criminals and prostitutes thereby desecrating it. Well, I've always known OPM to be a fraud whose in bed with Daddy Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To An Estate Where Criminals & Sex Workers Are Housed by alBHAGDADI: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2019
presnel426:

And this is where you get to grab at straws. I view threads as a guest. But your irritating hypocrisy just made me sign up here to make a comment. And mark my words, you are a marked man...

Bloody hypocrite...

You view threads as a guest named Okcornel grin

I hear you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slim Thick Queen And Her Curves / Don’t Die Yet, Help Is Coming’- Ini Edo Assures Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott / Kimberly The Zambian Rep For Bigbrother Africa Is Pregnant Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.