Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,136 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:20 AM

You Love Sex,then Give Birth First – Kenyan Govornor Slams Millie Odhiambo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Love Sex,then Give Birth First – Kenyan Govornor Slams Millie Odhiambo (420 Views)

Millie Bobby Brown Is Engaged To Jake Bongiovi / Millie Small, The Bournvita Girl Dies At Age 72 / Wizkid Gifts His Manager, Sunday Are, A Richard Millie Watch For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Love Sex,then Give Birth First – Kenyan Govornor Slams Millie Odhiambo by MhizMuna: 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sonko is a serving Kenyan politician who currently the second Governor of Nairobi since the devolution of the country.

Recently, he has slammed and called out Millie Odhiambo in a facebook post that she should give birth first and stop deceiving herself about size just because she loves sex.

Sonko said, My sister Millie Mabona Odhiambo, In as much as I fight for the rights of the silent majority of women who are always major victims in such cases, my response to you is simple. You just said you love sex and whoever you have it with is none of my business! But you miss my point.

https://www./2019/08/you-love-sex-because-you-are-tight-give-birth-first-kenyan-govornor-slams-millie-odhiambo.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ”I Am Sad About Facing Possible Eviction Every Week” – Tacha / What Is Hushpuppi Source Of Income Sef / Lady wakes her sleeping husband with N500K on his birthday. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.